Traffic Announcements - volume

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
golferpete

Traffic Announcements - volume

Post by golferpete » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi folks

I have looked in the vehicle documentation and done a search here without success, hopefully someone can help me!

With TA selected and one is broadcast, it displays on the screen and can be heard, but the volume of the announcement is less than the radio was already being played at, even when the TA is on the challenge is one the same channel.

This seems wrong to me, should there not be a option to play the TA at volume + x?

TIA
Collected 6/3/2017: 2.0 AWD R-Sport, Ammonite, Privacy, Jet/Red, ICTPro, Heated Screen/Mirrors, Rear Camera, Space Saver, Tow Bar

catwoman

Re: Traffic Announcements - volume

Post by catwoman » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm

I'm working from memory here, so could be mistaken, but I'm sure I've seen an audio levels settings option for radio/nav/alerts somewhere in the main settings menus - have you tried hitting the 'cog wheels' icon and having a dig around?
. . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

JagPilot

Post by JagPilot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 pm

Next time you get a Traffic Announcement adjust the volume during the message and it will then stay at that level.
F-Pace 3.0l SC Petrol, Polaris White, Brogue Taurus Sports Leather, 20" 5 Spoke Grey Blade Wheels, Panoramic Roof, ICTP 825W, Park Assist, LED Headlights, Privacy Glass, Mood Lighting, ASR.

golferpete

Post by golferpete » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks both.

JagPilot seems to have given a solution. I haven't yet dug around in the menus.
Collected 6/3/2017: 2.0 AWD R-Sport, Ammonite, Privacy, Jet/Red, ICTPro, Heated Screen/Mirrors, Rear Camera, Space Saver, Tow Bar

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”