SVR - clicking noise when steering

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
Jagseven

Re: SVR - clicking noise when steering

Post by Jagseven » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Woohoo - fingers crossed 🤞
F-Pace SVR - arrived end of April 2019

Jagseven

Post by Jagseven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:47 pm

TooTallTerry - did you get your car back - all sorted?
My car is still with the dealer despite being now promised twice it would be returned within 3 days and then being told they ordered the wrong part and the correct part is on back order - I'm struggling to get any answers from CRC or the dealer about how much longer I will be left waiting. Come on Jaguar sort your act out!
F-Pace SVR - arrived end of April 2019

TooTallTerry

Post by TooTallTerry » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi Jagseven, no my car is still with the dealer that’s 3 weeks solid now. I’ve been told exactly the same thing parts are coming then wrong ones arrive.

I went in on Tuesday to try and get some answers and I also had to get some things out of it. Still waiting on parts, meant to get an update later in the day from service manager and still nothing! I will be chasing tomorrow as away working. But if it’s not done by Tuesday I think I’ll take the car back and wait till the parts arrive. Im trying to save multiple visits to the dealer but I may have to now. Im frustrated as I seem to have to chase for an update. I didn’t spend a fare chunk of change for me to chase round.

In 3 weeks I could have traveled anywhere in the world and back with parts.

I hope yours get sorted soon but I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Current- F-Pace SVR, Ultra Blue, Tan interior, 22" wheels ,360 Cameras &Privacy’ Glass. :D 8-)

Old - R-Sport 2.0d 240ps, AWD Auto,Caesium Blue, Black Pack, 8 way electric seats, tinted rear windows, folding heated mirrors

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”