Incoming call problems

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
Felixstowe

Incoming call problems

Post by Felixstowe » Mon May 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi all I’ve been having a problem with incoming calls since updating to 19A on ICTP. Topix is now showing an alert:
“SSM74418 - Voice cannot be heard during a received telephone call”
Has anyone got access and able to tell me what the report actually says.
Thanks
F Pace R-Sport 2.0D AWD, M/Y 18, Black pack, memory seats, Glass roof, ITCP, 22” wheels. plus a few other bits!
Previously:
XF, XE, XJ, S Type and the first car X Type.

Jalees

Re: Incoming call problems

Post by Jalees » Mon May 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi,

Recently past few days I am experiencing when there is incoming call and when I accept the call using button on steering wheel I don't hear anything. Screen shows nothing if call is accepted when I look at phone call is picked. I have to cancel the call from phone and then redial using touch screen then all is OK. I am not sure what happened suddenly I haven't done any updates to phone or ITCP, wonder if it got updated over the air by itself I'll have a look at the version in morning. My phone is Samsung s9 plus android.
It was working absolutely fine till fee days back if I remember correctly.

Thanks.
MY18 F Pace, 25t R sport, Firenze red, and some options.
Ex owner of Mercedes C200 AMG Line premium plus. I keep comparing the options and get disappointed sometimes JAG is missing out from half priced car.

Felixstowe

Post by Felixstowe » Tue May 14, 2019 7:15 am

Hi, I think that may be a different problem. When my phone is connected by usb (iPhone) and I receive an incoming call I can hear the person calling me but they can’t hear me. The only way to have a two way conversation is by unplugging the usb and letting the phone connect by Bluetooth. This strangely only happens with incoming calls, if I dial out there are no problems.
As such, if anyone has access to the files on topix it would helpful if they could share the information.
F Pace R-Sport 2.0D AWD, M/Y 18, Black pack, memory seats, Glass roof, ITCP, 22” wheels. plus a few other bits!
Previously:
XF, XE, XJ, S Type and the first car X Type.

Jalees

Post by Jalees » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 am

Hi,

Ahhh...I get you now I think for iPhone / car play I read something similar within this forum or somewhere else definitely you are not alone on that issue lots of people mentioned same stuff like what you saying.

Well I just checked I am still on 18D so yeah my problem is different :-)

I would try to look up if I can get link to that iPhone carplay.

Thanks.
MY18 F Pace, 25t R sport, Firenze red, and some options.
Ex owner of Mercedes C200 AMG Line premium plus. I keep comparing the options and get disappointed sometimes JAG is missing out from half priced car.

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”