i am back

The place to discuss everything else..
car detailer

goodbye

Post by car detailer » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:29 pm

hi everyone as the title says this will be my final post for the short time I have been on here it has been great but I am going to get help with my obsession with the jag and cleaning it i would ask that my account is frozen if i wish to return at a later date it can be reactivated
goodbye car detailer
jaguar f pace in caesium blue with black pack white and black leather black headlining and gloss black 20 inch venom wheels for nice weather and a Suzuki celerio for bad weather and a huge smile

car detailer

i am back

Post by car detailer » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:13 pm

hi everyone I am back on the forum for good after having a moment of thinking the whole world hated me I have decided I don't care about those people and I am going to cointniung enjoying my jag detaling it and taking care of it I have also been asked I if I would go to the concours of elegance at hampton court in September to detail a few cars more imfo to follow

car detalier

and keep on f pacing with a big smile
jaguar f pace in caesium blue with black pack white and black leather black headlining and gloss black 20 inch venom wheels for nice weather and a Suzuki celerio for bad weather and a huge smile

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”