Dealing with Jaguar Customer Relations, their refusals and dictatorial arrogance

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Jagfpacejk

Re: Dealing with Jaguar Customer Relations, their refusals and dictatorial arrogance

Post by Jagfpacejk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Thread was cleaned earlier.

Lets get back onto the thread topic. ;)
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Matteus F-Pace

Re: Dealing with Jaguar Customer Relations, their refusals and dictatorial arrogance

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:43 am

Edited - Rob
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:43 am

I am going to remove the post and lock this topic.

It's clear that the OP has posted this only to make an impact with JLR and now seems unhappy that the members on here are not agreeing with him.

Whilst I do have sympathy with anyone who has had or currently has issues with their car, I don't want this forum to become a place to publicly air issues with the only intention of causing JLR bad publicity. It can and should be used as a resource to get help and assistance from others or from JLR support team. Posts like this are only designed to stir and cause controversy.

I feel this would have gained a better response had the OP asked for help in how to reject the car, listing the issues they've had and what they've attempted so far.

As it stands I think the OP should contact their solicitor for legal advice and let them handle the case.

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”