New FPace- quick question

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
xtremelysassy

New FPace- quick question

Post by xtremelysassy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Hello fellow FPacers... Messaging from Texas.

I could use some help. I bought a pre-owned FPace 2017 and I'm stuck. The Jaguar dealer reprogrammed the IPCM (image processing control module) now the main screen on the display is not the factory images that looked so nice and easy to use.

FPace Screen.jpeg

It's just home screen wall paper with boxes that say phone, navi etc. UGLY.

my screen now fpace.jpg

Can someone tell me how to reset to get the nice visual screen back?

Thanks so much

Jim

Re: New FPace- quick question

Post by Jim » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:54 pm

The top picture is old (about 2 to 3 versions ago) soft/firmware for the InControl Touch Pro (ICTP) system, the bottom picture came with the version released in about April this year and subsequent updates.
Oct 2016 - 2.0 D, Portfolio, Auto, AWD, Ultimate Black, Light Oyster, 14-Way Front Seats with Passenger and Drivers memory pack, electrically adjustable steering wheel, 360⁰ parking aid, ICTP 380W, LED headlights, remote rear seat release.

ksf

Post by ksf » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:34 pm

that's the new version of ICTP (Phase 4.0 / ver 18C) we are getting. you can put some different wallpaper if you want.
this new version fixes a lot of bugs which were in the older versions, so it's good. however it has it's own glitches.

xtremelysassy

Post by xtremelysassy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Thanks Jim and KSF. I found the wallpapers. I just wish we could have the other version back (bug free) :) thank you both!

Return to “Introductions”