Newbee off to buy an F-Pace with a question???

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Costy

Re: Newbee off to buy an F-Pace with a question???

Post by Costy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:44 am

Thanks Jim. I picked up a car earlier this week.
Sadly with no LED’s but with ITCP, 14 way seat, heated front and rear, sliding pano, 22in wheels etc
But thanks for the offer, good luck selling it!!

DjP

Post by DjP » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:45 am

+1 for LED headlights. I have them on my car and miss them when I've had loaners etc without. They're good, stay with your instinct and look for a car with them. I'd say retrofit is a non starter...

Jim

Post by Jim » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Costy wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:44 am
Sadly with no LED’s but with ITCP, 14 way seat, heated front and rear, sliding pano, 22in wheels etc
Nice car Costy, I'm sure everyone will soon be asking for pictures :D

My car is effectively already sold as it is being part exchanged for my new one (they are matching WBAC, etc.) and my offer was to let you know how much they paid me for it as that would be useful information for someone to know when making an offer to buy it :lol:
Oct 2016 - 2.0 D, Portfolio, Auto, AWD, Ultimate Black, Light Oyster, 14-Way Front Seats with Passenger and Drivers memory pack, electrically adjustable steering wheel, 360⁰ parking aid, ICTP 380W, LED headlights, remote rear seat release.

Costy

Post by Costy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Jim wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:29 pm
Costy wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:44 am
Nice car Costy, I'm sure everyone will soon be asking for pictures :D

My car is effectively already sold as it is being part exchanged for my new one (they are matching WBAC, etc.) and my offer was to let you know how much they paid me for it as that would be useful information for someone to know when making an offer to buy it :lol:
Jim real quick, try Arnold Clark Car Buying Service, I got £900 more for my Kadjar than WBAC and the guy notice a mark on the boot floor and was like, “it doesn’t really matter, the new buyer probably won’t notice it” Where I had an old friend who worked for WBAC who’s job was to knock off extra cash. Hope this helps 🤞

Jim

Post by Jim » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:06 pm

Thanks Costy I will give them a whirl and see whether they are any more generous.
Oct 2016 - 2.0 D, Portfolio, Auto, AWD, Ultimate Black, Light Oyster, 14-Way Front Seats with Passenger and Drivers memory pack, electrically adjustable steering wheel, 360⁰ parking aid, ICTP 380W, LED headlights, remote rear seat release.

Boomag

Post by Boomag » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:43 pm

It would not be cost effective, just pick one up with the LED's.

I love being able to light up the road next to the car with the halogen lights.

-Boo
2017 R Sport 35t AWD 3.0 liter V6 340 HP Supercharged Engine, Glacier White.

ksf

Post by ksf » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm

haha, actually it even lights up roadsigns for the cars you are driving behind of.
however I would still like Audi's matrix led a bit more. with the adaptive highbeam it's really very cool in narrow twisty roads and dimming individual sections around other cars. but jaguars works also very good.

Return to “Introductions”