Arriving Soon

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
adeolly

Arriving Soon

Post by adeolly » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Hello all - The wait is nearly over. My new F-Pace R-Sport has now been built and I will soon take delivery...
Looking forward to driving a Jag again... after an X-type and a couple of XFs I've been driving an Audi Allroad the past couple of years, and its been good, with a superb V6 engine, but not exciting. Another Audi beckoned, but I've always yearned for an F-Pace.. I just hope it lives up to my expectations. I'm currently chasing the dealer to ensure ITCP 18c is loaded. I've been using Apple CarPlay extensively in the Audi, and it'd be a bonus not to lose it. Pictures will follow.
Arriving shortly - MY19, 2.0D, R-Sport, Polaris, LEDs, Piemento, power fold mirrors, etc... and hopefully ITCP 18c with Apple CarPlay

DjP

Re: Arriving Soon

Post by DjP » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:32 am

I hope you enjoy it, at least in the 3.0 v6 engine I have, you can definitely call the drive "exciting" - it's a fun car to drive! The voyage of discovery of the ITCP technology is boring and detracts from ownership, so hopefully you can get a software version that supports what you need it to do and you can enjoy the car!
DjP

SwiftPaws

Re: Arriving Soon

Post by SwiftPaws » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Welcome! As far as I read here in the forum, at least the new builds should get the update and deliveries with CarPlay or AA.
I wish you lots of fun.
F-Pace 3.0d Portfolio, ICTP + winter package
MJ17

Return to “Introductions”