New Mamber - Advice please

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
FP Steve B

New Mamber - Advice please

Post by FP Steve B » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:20 am

Hello all,

I currently have a 2016 Discovery Sport & am in the final negotiations with the dealer to order an F Pace 3 ltr Diesel Portfolio, Fuji white with the options of Configurable Dynamics & LED lights. I have opted for the black Windsor leather & light suede cloth headlining; I will add the Service Plan within the 90 days period allowed. Any advice & what can I expect in terms of discounts out there at the moment? I have had a look at Carwow & Orange wheels. 8-)

palmAsh

Re: New Mamber - Advice please

Post by palmAsh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:01 am

Go on drivethedeal.com as they are usually cheaper than car wow and worth having that price in your head when negotiating with the dealer.
F pace 2.0d Awd Auto, caesium blue, rear camera, privacy glass, electric seats, reclining rear seats, keyless entry, space saver spare

June16

Post by June16 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:00 am

I’d agree with above get some prices first for both your DS if your trading it in and for the FPace.
I ended up with a better trade in than selling to either Evans Halshaw and we buy any car plus a really good discount plus some dealer fit extras thrown in.
It’s hard times for dealers so bargain hard for it , and get prices from different dealerships if you can.

You’ll love the car compared to the DS.
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

Jacksoag

Post by Jacksoag » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Look at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3195&p=44498#p44498 for my most recent experience on getting best prices if you have the time and inclination.

Shazzy

Post by Shazzy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Try Rockcar, they have great deals and cut out the ‘normal’ dealerships

FP Steve B

Post by FP Steve B » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:43 am

Thanks all. I have now placed my order with Inchcape Jaguar in Norwich for the 3ltr Diesel Portfolio in Fuji White with Ebony Leather, Light Oyster headliner, LED lights & 19" wheels. I will add the Service Plan on delivery as I think that is worth the money. I think that I have got a very good deal & they have given me a good price on part exchanging my Discovery Sport. The expected delivery date is early December. What is your experience with delivery dates? 8-)

June16

Post by June16 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:03 am

Mine came a week early !

Drove the DS in on winter tyres during the “beast from the east “ in snow , then drove the FPace back on summer slicks in deeper snow 😳.

Note they don’t come with all weathers as standard like the DS , so if you drive in bad weather another set of wheels or tyres may be necessary.

Sounds a nice spec !
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

Return to “Introductions”