Sadly Moving on :-(

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
andymiller

Sadly Moving on :-(

Post by andymiller » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:15 am

After the 3rd callout to jag assist last Monday in the last 8 months for issues with ‘incorrect DEF fluid detected’ ( even turned up at the dealers with 400miles range showing...sorry no diagnostic machine available for 4 weeks ring jag assist....took the man 30 mins to do on my drive) , 21 months from new with 4 visits to dealership to sort out non working dvd/cd player......no aircon for 2 weeks during height of heatwave( garage could get me in with courtesy car for 4 weeks or 2 weeks with no cc)......I have traded her in for a BMW 530d xDrive touring..( 11 months old with 14k miles)...collecting next sat......FYI. I tried the new Q5 3.0d and new X3 3.0d.....the Audi was v smooth but looks bland, the x3 on 21” wheels was no where near as good ride wise as the jag on 22”.

I still think the jag looks the best suv on the road and I have enjoyed every one of the 77,000 miles I have done in the last 26 months.....but, have had more time in the garage in 2 years than the last 10 yrs put together.

I’ll keep looking on to see how your getting on...
I hope you get better reliability than me.
So long..........

Ps replaced rear discs + pads at 64k, front discs + pads at 75k.
Drives: 3.0d S, Dark sapphire blue,Intouch pro,pano roof,privacy,22" turbine wheels,brogue leather,jet headlining,practicality pack,activity key,heated s/w,14 way electric seats,electric reclining rear seats,Luggage rails,space saver

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”