Black double-helix paint touch-up

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
mik

Black double-helix paint touch-up

Post by mik » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 pm

It occurred to me today after I spotted another F-Pace in car park with some light kerbing damage, that I have been using something for ages and never mentioned it on here. Not that mrs mik ever touches any kerbs, but.... anyway.

Halford’s Satin-Black touch up pen provides a pretty good match for £notalot (Not the gloss finish).

2017 F-Pace 3.0D S for her
2014 Lotus Evora S SportsRacer for him

Smitten

Re: Black double-helix paint touch-up

Post by Smitten » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:00 pm

mik wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 pm
It occurred to me today after I spotted another F-Pace in car park with some light kerbing damage, that I have been using something for ages and never mentioned it on here. Not that mrs mik ever touches any kerbs, but.... anyway.

Halford’s Satin-Black touch up pen provides a pretty good match for £notalot (Not the gloss finish).

Useful tip for small marks and tiny chips. Anything bigger I will just get the wheel insurance to sort it. Annoying when it happens but so easily done in London with tight car parks, badly designed traffic restrictions with insufficient manouvering room to line up the car and high kerbs combined with camber.
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

ajluker

Re: Black double-helix paint touch-up

Post by ajluker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:02 pm

mik wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Thank you - just what I need.....

AJL

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”