ICTP Patch 4.0

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
Heatha05

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by Heatha05 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 pm

XE-Nnk wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Hello All,

Has anyone been able to use ITCP 4.0 with the iPhone X successfully yet?
If so: Does messaging and InControl Apps finally work?
Have just got mine back with v4 installed and Spotify under InControl Apps was flawless with my iphone X on the way into work this morning. Haven’t yet made a call. All other ICTP feature are way faster than before. The dealer replaced the module as well as the software, so don’t know which has had the biggest effect on speed. Very pleased with update (from 2.5) so far.
2.0 AWD Portfolio, BRG, Espresso interior. Adaptive dynamics, incontrol touch pro. Heated steering wheel, cupholder cover, privacy glass.

Katoaristera

Post by Katoaristera » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:02 am

lozpace wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:18 pm
Thanks LozPace for the pictures
PORTFOLIO MY18 CUP COVER V6D, Carpathian grey, Espresso+SatinAsh, 20"VenomBlack, BlackPack+Ad.Dyn.+Adv.ParkAss.Surr.Camera, 10/4 way Lumb.Clima front+HeatedReclin.RearSeats, SlidingPano, Gest.Tailg., ICTP, Detach.TowBar, 19" spare wheel, 4G SIM

lozpace

Post by lozpace » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:12 am

Katoaristera wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:02 am
lozpace wrote:
Your welcome, if you want to see a certain screen let me know.
F Pace February 2018
2.0 litre 180ps AWD Automaic Portfolio, Santorini Black, 19” 5038 Wheels, Privacy Glass, ICTP 380watt, Heated Steering Wheel, Space Saver Spare, 4 way lumber, InControl Secure Tracker, Service Pack.

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am

Nice set of pictures there lozpace. You seem to have a slightly more elaborate background theme set up with a bit of colour and design showing in that lined pattern, which looks better to me than the plain background. Also interesting that you've got what looks like a 'power' button in the hot-keys along the bottom of the screen too, third from left, I don't recall seeing that before. Is that something you have configured yourself to show? That's where others have had the ASi/mountain/helmet icon displayed.
8-) . . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

lozpace

Post by lozpace » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 am

catwoman wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am
Nice set of pictures there lozpace. You seem to have a slightly more elaborate background theme set up with a bit of colour and design showing in that lined pattern, which looks better to me than the plain background. Also interesting that you've got what looks like a 'power' button in the hot-keys along the bottom of the screen too, third from left, I don't recall seeing that before. Is that something you have configured yourself to show? That's where others have had the ASi/mountain/helmet icon displayed.
Thanks, if you select a more colourful background theme and turn up the brightness setting things look a lot better in my opinion. The power button is a new edition which turns off the screen (there are a number of good F Pace wall papers to set when you do this, did we have them before I can't remember) it replaces my ASi button, it was not configured by me as you still can't change the bottom icons they are set in stone.
F Pace February 2018
2.0 litre 180ps AWD Automaic Portfolio, Santorini Black, 19” 5038 Wheels, Privacy Glass, ICTP 380watt, Heated Steering Wheel, Space Saver Spare, 4 way lumber, InControl Secure Tracker, Service Pack.

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:53 pm

lozpace wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 am
catwoman wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am
Thanks, if you select a more colourful background theme and turn up the brightness setting things look a lot better in my opinion. The power button is a new edition which turns off the screen (there are a number of good F Pace wall papers to set when you do this, did we have them before I can't remember) it replaces my ASi button, it was not configured by me as you still can't change the bottom icons they are set in stone.
I have 3.5 and it has wallpaper options and light including the one you have selected as well as light and dark schemes.
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

June16

Post by June16 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 pm

lozpace wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:12 am
Katoaristera wrote:
lozpace wrote:
Does the camera button on the bottom tab still work , and can you access climate settings on the screens or is this just in the extras screens by swiping to the left to access.
Climate used to be on the front page.
A couple of reports of these two items on other forums
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

MJH79

Post by MJH79 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:08 pm

I have just had mine updated from v2.5 to v4 and so far it seems better, quicker and much more responsive. However I was expecting to have the text message readout feature which appears to be still missing. I have an iphone 6, does anyone know if you need to do anything to activate the messaging feature? Can anyone else who has v4 installed confirm if the text message readout works?

lozpace

Post by lozpace » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:42 pm

June16 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 pm
lozpace wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:12 am
Katoaristera wrote:

Does the camera button on the bottom tab still work , and can you access climate settings on the screens or is this just in the extras screens by swiping to the left to access.
Climate used to be on the front page.
A couple of reports of these two items on other forums
The cameral button still works fine, I've just noticed if you press it again it changes from wide angle to narrow angle not sure if that is new? There is no way I can see to get the climate menu up from the touch screen, the only way to do it is press the direction arrow button on the dashboard.
F Pace February 2018

XE-Nnk

Post by XE-Nnk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Heatha05 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 pm
XE-Nnk wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Hello All,

Has anyone been able to use ITCP 4.0 with the iPhone X successfully yet?
If so: Does messaging and InControl Apps finally work?
Have just got mine back with v4 installed and Spotify under InControl Apps was flawless with my iphone X on the way into work this morning. Haven’t yet made a call. All other ICTP feature are way faster than before. The dealer replaced the module as well as the software, so don’t know which has had the biggest effect on speed. Very pleased with update (from 2.5) so far.
Great! Thank you for your feedback!

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”