She’s is here! Collecting this weekend!

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Manwithoutfear

She’s is here! Collecting this weekend!

Post by Manwithoutfear » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm

After a loonnggg wait she has arrived! I will be collecting my brand new S this weekend! I have attached the main spec in the signature and pictures will follow! This will be one of the last V6 S to leave the factory now they have removed the petrol version.

Excited is an understatement and this is my first ever brand new car! :D

Manwithoutfear
F-Pace S AWD, 3.0 V6 Supercharged Petrol with ADsR and 22’’ Venoms, Caesium blue with black pack and ebony seats, Sliding wpano roof, ICTPro 825w and HUD, signature LEDs, 10 way electric memory seats and 4 way lumber.

Smitten

Re: She’s is here! Collecting this weekend!

Post by Smitten » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Manwithoutfear wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm
After a loonnggg wait she has arrived! I will be collecting my brand new S this weekend! I have attached the main spec in the signature and pictures will follow! This will be one of the last V6 S to leave the factory now they have removed the petrol version.

Manwithoutfear
Congratulations! Really nice spec. I am sure the feeling will be with you every time you set off on a journey or look out of the window. New car feeling - you can't beat it ;)

We need the evidence!! Pictures please :D
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Yep, very nice spec there, congratulations . . as above, pictures are required, it's mandatory ;)
8-) . . since July '16: 2.0d R-Sport, AWD, Ammonite + Blk Pk, Jet/Red

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, a great spec car, it should be as its almost 100% the same as my two first edition cars i owned.

Great choice.

Enjoy.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

jmb

Post by jmb » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm

I have had my V 6 S for a couple of weeks now and I have a smile on my face every time I climb aboard !! Great spec .

Let me know your thoughts on the options !!

Blucat

Post by Blucat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Congratulations and very nice spec, great username for the given occasion but fingers crossed for you.

And yes pictures please when the time comes :)
MY19 Rsport 25t Blue, 19Fans, Oyster & lime, Grey Ash, 18way mem, Surround Cam, Meridian, HtdWScreen, Pano, Privacy, 350Brakes, suede lining

June16

Post by June16 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:27 am

Nice spec , hope your pick up goes well and you get some “goodies” from the dealer, most of all enjoy your car .
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

Postl

Post by Postl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Wow top spec, welcome to the forum, look forward to the pics and hearing about your FP journey.

Paul
2.0L AWD 180HP Prestige, Fugi White, Light Oyster seats with Pistachio Stitch, Light Oyster Morzine Heading, Satin Fine Line Wood Veneer. Opening Panoramic Sun Roof, Rear View Camera, Park Assist, 360 Parking Aid, Rear bumper protector.

Manwithoutfear

Post by Manwithoutfear » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:22 am

Smitten wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:35 pm
Manwithoutfear wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Manwithoutfear
Congratulations! Really nice spec. I am sure the feeling will be with you every time you set off on a journey or look out of the window. New car feeling - you can't beat it ;)

We need the evidence!! Pictures please :D
Here she is! Was a short trip home but loved every minute of it! Can't wait to spend today driving and exploring!

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

F-Pace S AWD, 3.0 V6 Supercharged Petrol with ADsR and 22’’ Venoms, Caesium blue with black pack and ebony seats, Sliding wpano roof, ICTPro 825w and HUD, signature LEDs, 10 way electric memory seats and 4 way lumber.

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 am

Very, very nice :D Love the colour with those 22" wheels. Enjoy that new car feeling driving around :lol:
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

Return to “Introductions”