Re: It’s been an experience

Post by mik » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:56 am

Very nice. 8-)
2017 F-Pace 3.0D S for her
2014 Lotus Evora S SportsRacer for him

Renesis

Post by Renesis » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 am

Yes the XF finally had to go as repair bills kept coming in so we decided to part ex it whilst it still worked.

So strange picking g up the green pump after 8 years of Diesel cars. The sound this car makes is fantastic which I’m sure the petrol S owners on here can relate to.

It’s nice to hear some of the issues I had with my FPace are being resolved now.
Italian Racing Red 3.0d S

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Yes petrol is an interesting switch and like an ex smoker feel morally superior 😀
Lovely sound that I’m still not bored of 2 years on.

I had a loaner XE couple of times in early days and found bud them a bit small (though you have the Volvo as well) and kept hitting my head on door frame (same as F-Type) and I’m only 5 ft 8

Good to see you back. Hope new car goes well. Decent driving cars.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Matteus F-Pace

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:19 am

Nice one Matthew - are the dashboard mounted stuffed toys also an add-on option? I like those very much...... :mrgreen:
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Very nice, get ready to be very closely related to the car cleaning materials as a Black car needs a lot of TLC.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Renesis

Post by Renesis » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Well we wanted a petrol as we started suffering DPF issues due to the school run and I wanted something fun. The wife insisted on another jag so the options were quite limited. Thankfully the dealer came up trumps as I wasn’t after anything in particular but after seeing and then driving this! - the rest was history.

Yes I know black can look awful so we will see how it goes. This weather is a nightmare though everything is constantly mucky!

We currently have 4 of these kangaroos in our house!
Italian Racing Red 3.0d S

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”