Pro Detailers: forum member recommendations

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
JOCK55

Re: Pro Detailers: forum member recommendations

Post by JOCK55 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:32 pm

My son used Pinnacle Detailing in Whitney when he purchased his new F-Type R and was very pleased with their work. Web site as follows: https://www.pinnacledetailing.net/. I believe there are some photos of his car in their gallery.
MY19 R-SPORT, Caesium Blue, Ingenium i4 300PS Turbo Petrol, AWD with all the bells and whistles.

Rog_N

Post by Rog_N » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Fab Thanks!
Indus Silver F-Pace 300 (P300) Sport 22” Wheels, Adaptive Dynamics & LED lights, 360 Cameras plus a few other extras. Expel PPF and Gtechniq total surface bundle.

Gone - Red 66 Disco Sport HSE D180.

c_henry

Post by c_henry » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:43 am

OK, booked in Mr Nibbles for Saturday at KDS! Been following them for years on Detailing World and have finally bitten the bullet. Think we're going to get the wifes Abarth done the week after.

c_henry

Post by c_henry » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:52 pm

Just came back from dropping off the car. They went around it and found some interesting things, such as a small dent that I never saw, and that the rear passenger door had a repair with filler! Paint depth went from 110 to 995microns there! He says he can get it perfect, can't wait for next week!

They also had a black Aston Martin DB11 there that someone has gone around the entire car with a key :(

c_henry

KDS Keltic

Post by c_henry » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:20 am

Picked the car up on Saturday, was really nervous, but wow!

I was really surprised at how good he looked. Service was absolutely top notch. The guys really kow their stuff and are happy to talk and share tips, tricks and techniques.

Wife now has her Abarth Rivale in with them now getting the same treatment!

- Colin

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”