Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

F-Pace SVR coming soon?

217K views 622 replies 67 participants last post by  davidmt 
#1 ·
I know there have been a couple of mentions on here - can't find any confirmation though - about the possibility of a mythical F-Pace.

I have very recently been informed by a reliable source* - and I've seen it being tested - that the F-Pace SVR will arrive later this year.

5.0 supercharged V8, as in the F-Type. almost 600hp, with uprated everything.

Rumoured to be sensibly priced (if something like this can be sensible) at about £60k for the base model.

Local dealer would neither confirm nor deny, but did say say Jaguar are planning to go further down the performance route with all cars, as the new XE would signify.

I know there are a couple of vids doing the rounds from the Nurburgring etc. so it seems to back up the info.

Comments or other news anyone?

*Not a bloke down the pub ;)

See less See more
#278 ·
Yes hard to believe, especially when trying to get dates from them is like drawing blood from a stone. I must had I also received a call from the Dealers area manager in December asking me not to cancel and they will expedite my order, gods know how he was going to do that.

We will see, once the festive season is over.

#279 ·
My dealer called me on the 20th Dec whilst trying to place my order.
They advised that Corris Grey is not an option - as they can't put it into their VISTA system. The other 6 colours are available.

I've asked if there will be a replacement, as I wanted a grey car. Apparently they're going to be swapping it for an exclusive SVR grey... but no timescale on that.

Waiting for HQ to come back to me on the 2nd Jan on how I get an order placed for a grey car.

#281 ·
RBMH104 said:
Strange, as I have decided to go for the corris grey instead of the black and my dealer was happy to confirm the change. No mention of it being unavailable.
Very strange indeed. Are you in the UK?
I've seen a few US guys have placed Corris Grey orders. Also odd how it's still available to pick on the online configurator if it's not going to be an available colour... and it's in the new brochure!!

#284 ·
I wonder what's happened then.
My retailer said they were unable to put Corris Grey in, and when I spoke with HQ, they were aware of the problem. Don't know how your retailer has managed?

I asked about placing an order for a different colour and changing it once the new grey was announced. They said this was impossible as once the order is placed, it can't be changed. I also find this difficult to believe since the build date isn't going to be until March. Surely specs can be changed a week or so prior to build?

Anyway... I'll see what HQ come back with on the 2nd. The brochure states we can choose from 15000 custom colours too!

#285 ·
Spoke with the dealer again today. They still can't put in a Corris Grey order - it's just not available!

They have received a sample of Eiger Grey and Portofino Blue... so wonder if the replacement for Corris will be Eiger on the SVR.
I notice it is a selectable colour on the F-Type SVR... but "coming March 2019".

#287 ·
Will be interested to see what they say.
Mine is positive no one (in the UK at least) can have a 'confirmed order' for a Corris Grey F-Pace SVR.
There was an internal memo came out on the 20th Dec advising the dealers that they could now place an order in their VISTA system.
Mine tried straight away, and couldn't put it in as Corris Grey wasn't an option.

#288 ·
p3eps said:
Will be interested to see what they say.
Mine is positive no one (in the UK at least) can have a 'confirmed order' for a Corris Grey F-Pace SVR.
There was an internal memo came out on the 20th Dec advising the dealers that they could now place an order in their VISTA system.
Mine tried straight away, and couldn't put it in as Corris Grey wasn't an option.
Pretty much the only colour I would have wanted if the delays hadn't made me go elsewhere!

#290 ·
Spoke to the main dealer Jaguar salesman today about change of colour to Corris Grey, he confirmed this was okay, but then mentioned the internal memo and this would now be Eiger Grey as JLR decided that they needed exclusive premium colours just for the SVR and this would affect grey and blue colours. Told him this was a bizarre decision as surely the Corris grey is the most popular colour going, and he agreed. I have now agreed to wait until he has a sample colour on the F pace configurator to view, as used the F type configurator to view and seems okay, but need to see how if looks on the F pace, and so it seems that you can still change the order for now.
One thing though , the delivery might now come in sooner than the original 05/04/2019.

#291 ·
My order got uploaded by my dealer and has been put through as a Corris Grey - will have to wait and see whether this changes to Eiger (or any other grey!). What I don't want it to do is delay my delivery though!

Interestingly, I actually set eyes on 2x SVR prototypes out in the wild yesterday when I was near Coventry. Quite understated but purposeful, one silver and one black. Very much looking forward to mine arriving. I actually hope mine is delivered before 1 April as I've already bought a 68 plate for it to go on!

#292 ·
SVRunner said:
My order got uploaded by my dealer and has been put through as a Corris Grey - will have to wait and see whether this changes to Eiger (or any other grey!). What I don't want it to do is delay my delivery though!

Interestingly, I actually set eyes on 2x SVR prototypes out in the wild yesterday when I was near Coventry. Quite understated but purposeful, one silver and one black. Very much looking forward to mine arriving. I actually hope mine is delivered before 1 April as I've already bought a 68 plate for it to go on!
Not sure if you meant 1st March but that's when the 19 plate comes in (better be as that's when I pick my new car up). That said, you can still stick a 68 plate on the car if you want.

#293 ·
Hi everyone, new to this forum so a big hello to all. Been updated today that my order should be delivered to dealer on 05/04/2019 so some light at the end of the tunnel after a long wait :D

#295 ·
I wonder how long it'll take for Eiger Grey (if that is definitely the chosen colour) to appear on the configurator and in the dealers system? I'm stuck in limbo, as they can't order me a grey car... nor can they order me a silver / black / blue etc car just now and change it to grey when the colour is officially changed!

#297 ·
SVRunner said:
Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
Have you got an SVR for delivery on 1 Mar then?! Well done if so, that seems early compared to others predicted delivery dates.
He hasn't - he got (understandably) bored waiting for Jag so went elsewhere. Was it a Merc you went for Steve?

#298 ·
SVRunner said:
Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
Have you got an SVR for delivery on 1 Mar then?! Well done if so, that seems early compared to others predicted delivery dates.
Nope, I went for something non-Jag in the end so I'm not doing as well on delivery dates as you might imagine. Merc even managed to delay my delivery from Christmas to late Jan so I told them they could keep it another 5 weeks for the new plate.

#299 ·
Matteus F-Pace said:
SVRunner said:
Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
He hasn't - he got (understandably) bored waiting for Jag so went elsewhere. Was it a Merc you went for Steve?
Well remembered Matteus - I have a C63s AMG Estate on order :) I don't like quiet cars...

#300 ·
Hi all - I'm new to this forum - about to place an SVR order and curious to know what spec, colours people are going for.
I am tempted by black but I understand the trim parts (valance, grill surround etc) are grey so wonder how this will look...I wish I could see some cars in the metal but this does not seem to be possible!
Also interested in the Corris grey but looks like this might not be possible?
Main options I will go for are fixed pano roof, 22" wheels, upgraded hifi and 360 degree cameras (to help protect those wheels!)

#301 ·
Jagseven said:
Hi all - I'm new to this forum - about to place an SVR order and curious to know what spec, colours people are going for.
I am tempted by black but I understand the trim parts (valance, grill surround etc) are grey so wonder how this will look...I wish I could see some cars in the metal but this does not seem to be possible!
Also interested in the Corris grey but looks like this might not be possible?
Main options I will go for are fixed pano roof, 22" wheels, upgraded hifi and 360 degree cameras (to help protect those wheels!)
Jagseven,

Have a look at some of the youtube footage from the launch last year. I think the car also looks very good in sliver (which also matched pretty well with the grey exterior trim parts) - have a look on the Jag configurator.

All those options are decent, although I wouldn't go for the upgraded hi-fi unless you're a bit of an audio buff. My other suggestions are:
- Interior trim colour can make a big difference to the look and feel. Very much personal and also partly dependent on the exterior colour as some combos go better than others.
- Tracker
- Adaptive surface response
- Head up display
- Configurable ambient interior lighting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.