Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

F Pace Black Edition...?

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Paulmb 
#1 ·
A dealer suggested to me the F Pace Black Edition at £44k. But looking on the Jaguar website, after I finally managed to find the Black Edition page, the F Pace isn't available to "explore". https://www.jaguar.co.uk/black-edition.html

Does that mean it's not available?

He also told me that their approved used cars were priced so competitively, there was just no movement at all on the price. Does that sound right? Or does that sound like he'd just rather sell me a new one?

#2 ·
Maybe it's sold out, maybe the engine is no longer available, why not just build one with the options you want and compare the price they are quoting on the black edition and see how it all compares?

#3 ·
I looked at the website out of interest as although I ordered a white one back in May I still haven't got a brochure and you can't download or order them. The R sport is available to build it maybe the MY19 doesn't match the spec of the R sport black so they haven't updated the website when I built mine black pack was an option so it is still available but maybe not at that price.

#4 ·
My F Pace is a black edition, though it wasn't sold as a black edition (except the price) because the offer had ended.

Their website confused me too, i thought i was being "had" with a special offer that wasn't really a special offer. Then i found out they were doing me a favour, i think!

Anyway, the list price on the car was £47k and got it for £43k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.