Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

POTM - September '17 - "After Dark"

13K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  JLRnumber5 
#1 ·
The suggested picture theme for September has been chosen by our previous winner Bank5ter. It is "After Dark"

Themes are optional, suggested to introduce an extra little challenge. Any other pictures of your F-Pace will be just as welcome!

So, post your best September picture of your F-Pace in this thread . . . good luck everyone!

Please remember to give your picture a caption or title :)

The winning picture, as voted for by forum members each month, will be featured on the forum homepage and facebook page!

#4 ·
The level in so high with first picture..., but the importance is to participate, so here is Stormy Docks
Car Vehicle Sky Grille Cloud

Attachments

#10 ·
lisa71 said:
Not the car but I do love this
So do I Lisa, it's the one thing that's good about the winter, it makes me smile every time I walk towards the car with the key in my pocket and they come on.....

#20 ·
Sadly I looked at this dash picture,........ and head started to hear the fabled
Noddy Holder,....IT CHRISTMAS!!!! .....,so here it is merry.... BAH !! :lol: :lol:

Regards JC,

#21 ·
Coopsterdude said:
Dynamic!
CBA00213-E38A-4172-AA26-5410C54D1917.jpeg
Very nice picture indeed loved the Dynamic look of the dash.

That centre display of your dash controls looks different, not seen that display before on any of mine but can not work out what it's showing, is this a new update?

Can see the speed at the top and P at the bottom but what is it showing in-between?

#23 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Coopsterdude said:
Dynamic!
CBA00213-E38A-4172-AA26-5410C54D1917.jpeg
Very nice picture indeed loved the Dynamic look of the dash.

That centre display of your dash controls looks different, not seen that display before on any of mine but can not work out what it's showing, is this a new update?

Can see the speed at the top and P at the bottom but what is it showing in-between?
It's a Trip Summary - you basically configure it to display what ever content you want from the available trip computer options - as Catwoman says, its on ICT though, not ICTP.

#25 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
catwoman said:
It's ICT, not ICTP . . analogue dials with the small central tft display . . that's why you didn't see it on yours jk.
Wow that image and look make it look like a ITCP system. :eek:

On second look I see it now.

Thanks.
Had a few glasses of wine I reckon JK and it was all a bit foggy hey? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.