Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

POTM - August '17 - "Cats & Dogs"

6K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  JAGFlubster 
#1 ·
F-Pace Picture of the Month - August '17

Our new POTM feature got off to a great start in July, thanks again to everyone who took part.

The suggested picture theme for August is "Cats and Dogs!"*

Post the best picture you can of your F-Pace on the lines of the theme of Cats & Dogs, if possible, in this thread . . . let's see what you've got . . . good luck everyone!

Please remember to give your picture a caption or title too! :)

The winning picture, each month, will be featured on the F-Pace forum homepage header and on our Facebook page!

* note: this month's theme is a suggestion only . . any other pictures of your F-Pace will be just as welcome!

#3 ·
Love the licence plate and the way it is mounted. I wish I had thought of that instead of drilling to mount my USA plinth.

The bonnet ( hood ) gap is not good but unfortunately white cars show up any imperfections more than dark colours.

#9 ·
Hi all, raised a few eyebrows at Weymouth harbour this afternoon, after thier walk on the beach. Loads of people at the harbourside pubs and bars wanting a photo of them stroking the muppets !! Managed to get this shot before another family came over to make a fuss of them, ...... 1 big cat, 2 dogs,and do we get any extra points for a few seagulls :?: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

#11 ·
Honestly there's a dog hiding behind the car...also surely my two daughters inside the car count as poorly house trained pets 😉

Flub!

Ps. View of Bay of Roses from above Cala Montjoi

View attachment 5173

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.