Park & Fly Service - Gatwick

The place to discuss everything else..
Geoff B

Park & Fly Service - Gatwick

Post by Geoff B » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:01 pm

Just used Harwoods -Crawley to park two cars whilst we flew out for a weeks family holiday.

My F Pace and son in laws Range Rover. What a great service. Good friendly communication, chauffeured to the airport where we stayed overnight and cars delivered right outside the terminal on our return and handed over.

No upselling, however as a treat we had both cars fully valeted, I know the issues about not letting dealers touch the paint work, but they turned up and in the winter sun they were gleaming in and out. They identified I needed a software update - completed, topped up my Adblue and carried out a service on my son in laws car at his request under our respective service plans.

Everyone will have their own airport parking preferences and some will prefer to drive to the snow. This is a simple post to say for the price (£50) 24/7 secure car parking , chauffeur service and cars ready as you walk out especially with kids ........is a great deal, take into account the easy booking, friendly service and if you want have any of the additional listed items completed which if taken up the parking charge is absorbed.

The deal is on their website - happy days
2.0 Portfolio auto in Corris grey, Privacy glass, LED lights, Heated s/w, 14/18 way seats, Bionics, ICTP 380w, Conf mood lights, space saver, Blind spot monitor and Service plan.

Felixstowe

Re: Park & Fly Service - Gatwick

Post by Felixstowe » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:33 pm

All I can say is superb! Really great to hear about great customer service. ( hope you had a good break)
F Pace R-Sport 2.0D AWD, M/Y 18, Black pack, memory seats, Glass roof, ITCP, 22” wheels. plus a few other bits!
Previously:
XF, XE, XJ, S Type and the first car X Type.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Sounds Good,

Link to website, does not say if this is exclusive to JLR cars.

https://www.harwoods.uk.com/jaguar/offe ... etail.aspx
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

car detailer

Post by car detailer » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:31 pm

that sounds fantastic at least you don't need to worry about door dings and scratches in airport parking will keep this service in mind
jaguar f pace in caesium blue with black pack white and black leather black headlining and gloss black 20 inch venom wheels for nice weather and a Suzuki celerio for bad weather and a huge smile

DazzaDCFC

Post by DazzaDCFC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Hi Geoff.

Can you tell me how much the valet was? I'm going away from 26th Jan - 11 Feb and flying via Gatwick, so this should be perfect for me. I have been umming and ahhing about where to park my car whilst I am away, and it being parked here will definitely give me peace of mind.

Geoff B

Post by Geoff B » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Cost of the Full valet is £120 and if taken out the parking charge of a week £50 is waivered. 24/7 secure parking drop off and collection included. Be great to coincide with a service next time
Hope this helps
2.0 Portfolio auto in Corris grey, Privacy glass, LED lights, Heated s/w, 14/18 way seats, Bionics, ICTP 380w, Conf mood lights, space saver, Blind spot monitor and Service plan.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”