My kind of electric Car

The place to discuss everything else..
June16

My kind of electric Car

Post by June16 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:02 pm

MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

Deltasierra

Re: My kind of electric Car

Post by Deltasierra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Hmmm, if I had £350k to spend would I buy one, probably not. If I had £350m in the bank why not, at the end of the day it's an EType body with IPace power.
Beautifull yes, so is a genuine original at a fraction of the price, it will sound right too, in either case not a daily drive.
FPace 3.0D Portfolio Loire Blue, light interior, tow bar. No issues a very good car
Gone F Pace Prestige 2 liter Auto, tow bar, reversing camera, 14 way seats, 18 inch all season tyres
XKR Convertible

Jags cat

Re: My kind of electric Car

Post by Jags cat » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Stunning yes,... however I have to agree on the sound point! I am currently in Rome with Mrs Jagscat and have witness 2 very near misses of pedestrians and the local fleet of taxis ( Toyota Auris) as people stepping out (admittedly their fault) because these cars are silent at low speed.

Surprised also they decide to fit the modern rotary drive selector in place of a gear stick after all that retro work with the exception of the dials !!

Regards JC...... or should that be ciao!!🤣🤣
Arrived,JA65 CAT plate, 2 ltr R-sport,ammonite grey, black pack, pano roof, 22" silver helix alloys, meridian upgrade, black/red interior, mood lighting, full size spare,rear camera, serv pack,H/screen, and anything else I can get pass the wife!

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”