Hout and Aboot !!

The place to discuss everything else..
Jags cat

Hout and Aboot !!

Post by Jags cat » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:57 am

Hi all, thought I’d drop a line or two as have taken JAGSCAT out of sleeply Somerset for a long weekend in Edinburgh!

The wolf’s are here to hopefully widen the gene pool of this breed. Has raised a few eyebrows in the hotel lobby I can tell you !!, ranging from WOW..... to... bloody hell thats a big dog.

Can’t believe how many F paces are on the road now compared with 2 years ago!
Car covered the trip in about 9 hrs ,.... including 3 twenty minute stop for coffee and wee’s😂😂 and still have over a 1/4 tank of fuel left... 70- 80 mph most of the way so very good on fuel!!

Will post some pics later hopefully.... NO.... not of dogs mating !! ... honestly.. you lot!!!
Regards JC.
Arrived,JA65 CAT plate, 2 ltr R-sport,ammonite grey, black pack, pano roof, 22" silver helix alloys, meridian upgrade, black/red interior, mood lighting, full size spare,rear camera, serv pack,H/screen, and anything else I can get pass the wife!

June16

Re: Hout and Aboot !!

Post by June16 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Glad you had as much fun as the dogs must have done 😂😂🐶🐶
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

Gato Grande

Post by Gato Grande » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Jags cat wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:57 am
Hi all, thought I’d drop a line or two as have taken JAGSCAT out of sleeply Somerset for a long weekend in Edinburgh!

The wolf’s are here to hopefully widen the gene pool of this breed. Has raised a few eyebrows in the hotel lobby I can tell you !!, ranging from WOW..... to... bloody hell thats a big dog.

Can’t believe how many F paces are on the road now compared with 2 years ago!
Car covered the trip in about 9 hrs ,.... including 3 twenty minute stop for coffee and wee’s😂😂 and still have over a 1/4 tank of fuel left... 70- 80 mph most of the way so very good on fuel!!

Will post some pics later hopefully.... NO.... not of dogs mating !! ... honestly.. you lot!!!
Regards JC.

Hello JC,

Your comments about how many FP there are certainly rings true now, they’re v ‘popular’ ( somebody said ‘popular’ = common....lol)

I up heading up tomorrow from the south coast to North Wales, then Newcastle then Rhu then back for work I do the sites annually and it’s about 1300 miles in 4 / 5 days and the work, I’ll look for decent photos weather permitting (it’s forecast 18 C and rain up there...boo) and do a fuel check against miles, I posted the app shot 2 years ago on here and doing 50 + @ ave 63 for 119 miles, so now run in a bit more hopefully it’ll be improved.

If I see you I’ll flash, in fact if I see any FP at any time I always flash, I don’t get many acknowledgements now, but do get some bemused looks back...hey ho
Auto, AWD, Portfolio, extra bits, inc sliding roof, Ammo grey, now 2 1/2 years old, they’re becoming ‘popular’ and, still looks lush.......👍😘

Was great as a wedding car

Jags cat

Post by Jags cat » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi guys,... I always wonder whenever I pass a fellow F pacer,... whether they will flash... headlights .... headlights people,... or will they chase me down for my autograph as one of the old posters from back in the early days.. of having one of the first ammonite’s ( as it was back then)non FE’s.... because they would let me order caesium blue,.... YES I still hold that grudge against JLR. Anyway back to it,.. and some photos of today inc royal yacht Britannia. All I have to do now is set my alarm for 4am to take them out for a wee,... 🤪🤣🤣

Regards JC.

D08679B3-9721-4206-872F-BB400A9288CF.jpeg

DFB7527F-1577-432C-9341-D34F653C51AC.jpeg

46C44147-F501-453C-998C-A08D0E74D7D9.jpeg

Arrived,JA65 CAT plate, 2 ltr R-sport,ammonite grey, black pack, pano roof, 22" silver helix alloys, meridian upgrade, black/red interior, mood lighting, full size spare,rear camera, serv pack,H/screen, and anything else I can get pass the wife!

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”