My Final Post

The place to discuss everything else..
Coopsterdude

My Final Post

Post by Coopsterdude » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:11 am

For personal reasons, which I have no intention of going into, I have decided to leave this forum. I didn't want to just slope off into the abyss though as that would just be rude (unless you're very drunk at a party and then sometimes it's maybe the best thing to do to save further embarrassment!!).

This is a truly amazing car we all have (or had) which brings both pleasure and disappointment in equal measures, if the content of this forum is to be believed. I have been one of the fortunate ones who hasn't suffered issues, but I'm equally mindful of those who've had rejections (followed by further rejections) and yet, those who've rejected the car, in the main, still have feelings of fondness and loss for the great car the F Pace is.

Hopefully many of the issues have been resolved now and we certainly seem to be witnessing less problems with the cars now coming out of the factory. I wish you all the very best with your cars for the future.

Happy motoring.
Coops
No longer an active member.

YORKIE

Re: My Final Post

Post by YORKIE » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Crikey Coops, that won't do, you could at least tell us how long a sentence you got. Take care in there.
2.0 D AWD PORTFOLIO-AUTO-BRG/OYSTER. 10 way front memory seats, electric steering column, privacy glass, car cover, skinny spare, deployable steps, 5 fan wheels, 5 year service plan, cup holders cover.

"honi soit qui mal y pense" :geek:

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Whatever your reasons for leaving I'm sure your contibutions to the forum will be missed.

All the best.

Jim
Oct 2016 - 2.0 D, Portfolio, Auto, AWD, Ultimate Black, Light Oyster, 14-Way Front Seats with Passenger and Drivers memory pack, electrically adjustable steering wheel, 360⁰ parking aid, ICTP 380W, LED headlights, remote rear seat release.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Coopsterdude wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:11 am
For personal reasons, which I have no intention of going into, I have decided to leave this forum. I didn't want to just slope off into the abyss though as that would just be rude (unless you're very drunk at a party and then sometimes it's maybe the best thing to do to save further embarrassment!!).

This is a truly amazing car we all have (or had) which brings both pleasure and disappointment in equal measures, if the content of this forum is to be believed. I have been one of the fortunate ones who hasn't suffered issues, but I'm equally mindful of those who've had rejections (followed by further rejections) and yet, those who've rejected the car, in the main, still have feelings of fondness and loss for the great car the F Pace is.

Hopefully many of the issues have been resolved now and we certainly seem to be witnessing less problems with the cars now coming out of the factory. I wish you all the very best with your cars for the future.

Happy motoring.
Coops
Sorry to hear this but we all stay, leave or do other things for personal reasons.

All the best for the future.

Thread now locked.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”