10 Days of perfect performance from my Fpace Replacement.

The place to discuss everything else..
Wookiee

Re: 10 Days of perfect performance from my Fpace Replacement.

Post by Wookiee » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:43 pm

I don't get the suggestion that former owners might like to leave - it's a forum, not a private members' club.
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

Birthwaite

Post by Birthwaite » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 pm

If you don't have a new F-Pace then you cannot give a reasonable view of the current state of production and problems. Simples.
Very happy F-Pace user ..... 3l S diesel. Ammonite - 22" wheels - mood lighting - 14 way memory seats - pano roof - LED headlights - electric tow bar - ICTP - boot release - etc.

Birthwaite

Post by Birthwaite » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Wellglad you feel you can still contribute. Trouble is I suspect your contributions are now out of date and just damaging to new F-Pace owners. But again that's just my opinion and will probably get deleted.
Very happy F-Pace user ..... 3l S diesel. Ammonite - 22" wheels - mood lighting - 14 way memory seats - pano roof - LED headlights - electric tow bar - ICTP - boot release - etc.

F-Pace S

Post by F-Pace S » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Wookiee wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:43 pm
I don't get the suggestion that former owners might like to leave - it's a forum, not a private members' club.
Totally agree.

Trevor, I do like the look of the outside, and white is a nice colour choice. Agreed on the Macan, I just cannot love it, but the odd one in the right spec looks great.

I left home at 6.50am this morning, and within the 4 miles to the motorway, I saw 4 FPace's, still do miss mine when I see them out and about, you hardly ever saw another one when I had mine, but then I do not regret my shift back to BMW. I hope the warranty claims do start to reduce soon.

That Blue FP i posted from Autotrader last week did give me a pang, looked awesome.
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

FPTrevor

Post by FPTrevor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Thank You Wookiee.
Oh no don't criticise the Fpace as I have been lucky and had no problems and you buyers who bought a car that was poorly built and riddled with faults shouldn't say anything as it may damage Jaguar.

I am still puzzled how so many issues with the Fpace haven't been mentioned in the car press does anybody think Jaguars advertising spend has anything to do with it???

Birthwaite

Post by Birthwaite » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Perhaps there are a lot of us out there who are very happy with a wonderful car. Just cos u got a bad one don't blame the whole crowd! - but if it makes u happy to complain wth eh? - just have fun if that's what turns you on - meanwhile guys - a great car with thousands of very happy users :)

FPTrevor

Post by FPTrevor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 pm

I didn't get one bad one I got two, Nothing would have given me greater pleasure if Jaguar had delivered what they promised me on the second car well take it off the line we will double check everything and make sure its 110%, Bonnet and boot out of alignment on delivery that they couldn't fix broke down on my driveway, constant proplems with ICTPRO and the final straw the boot closing of its own accord giving me mild concussion.

To the happy Fpace owners good luck to you and enjoy if I had been as lucky I wouldn't have had the worst buying experience of the 20 new cars I have purchased.

Birthwaite

Post by Birthwaite » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Sad u did but a lot of us didn't get that bad experience. All I'm asking is you recognise that and accept that perhaps you were an oddity and not the norm. If so please stop knocking the car continuously- every post u do is negative - perhaps you work for Audi or Bmw - that all ! - bet this get deleted as I'm a happy F-Pace user lol

FPTrevor

Post by FPTrevor » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:04 am

oddity !! I have spoken to several owners who have had the same experience and I will keep knocking the car as for me it has been the worst buy i have made over the last 50 years!!!!!!!! and I wouldn't recommend buying one to anyone.
Apart from the poor quality of the car Jaguar are a very poor company who have no idea of customer care, thank god for consumer laws as without them I dread to think what would have happened.
Regarding being negative if you reviewed my posts you would see this isn't true. I would have loved the car to have been perfect just a shame it wasn't.
I actually work as a web software developer in the Travel Industry but if I did work for Audi or BMW with my catalogue of problems i could have raised a social media onslaught but I haven't

I suggest we leave this as we will never agree and I am sure neither want our comments deleted.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:37 am

Guys,

We are open to our views but once these views cross the line they will be deleted, please respect everyone's views even if they are not your own respectfully.

Otherwise, they will be deleted and could lead to further sanctions which no one wants.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”