Jaguar Breakfast Club

The place to discuss everything else..
Nowaytk

Jaguar Breakfast Club

Post by Nowaytk » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Was wondering, are there any members here that’s gone to this ? I believe it’s held at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon on the first Saturday every month,
Was thinking of going along (current restrictions allowing)
2020 Eiger gray SVR, with a few options, oh and yeah, an awesome soundtrack :D

Bob a

Re: Jaguar Breakfast Club

Post by Bob a » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:59 pm

I would not imagine the current restrictions would allow it to continue just now.
2017 R-sport 25d firenze red. 22" wheels, panoramic roof and many other extras. Wifes gift from my retirement money. But I use it more lol.

Nowaytk

Post by Nowaytk » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Yeah, think it would be wise to avoid, but when things start to get back to normal, if there will ever be a normal, it might be interesting? That’s why I was hoping someone who’s been might be able to shed some light ? Went to a meet there when I had an Evoque and it was good to see different mods that people had done, as well as having a good chat, with the bonus of having a look round the museum
2020 Eiger gray SVR, with a few options, oh and yeah, an awesome soundtrack :D

Bob a

Post by Bob a » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:37 pm

I agree, sounds great and one of the many things we are missing out on. One day soon hopefully.
2017 R-sport 25d firenze red. 22" wheels, panoramic roof and many other extras. Wifes gift from my retirement money. But I use it more lol.

KeithL

Post by KeithL » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:50 pm

I went to the one last weekend (5th September). It was done in conjunction with JDHT. Entry was by pre-booked ticket only and included free access to the Museum and Heritage Centre. Lots of very nice cars. A good day out. Most people were keeping their distance and you had to wear a mask in the Museum.
2017 2.0 i4 Diesel (180PS) Auto AWD Portfolio in Indus Silver with ICTP

Rog_N

Post by Rog_N » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Im a member of the JBC, but not been to the last couple of meetings. They have a web site and Facebook group if you want to learn more.

Its very well organised by Peter with online booking etc.. They normally rotate meeting locations, but in current conditions Gaydon has loads of space to distance and the museum is fantastic to look around.
Indus Silver F-Pace 300 (P300) Sport 22” Wheels, Adaptive Dynamics & LED lights, 360 Cameras plus a few other extras. Expel PPF and Gtechniq total surface bundle.

Gone - Red 66 Disco Sport HSE D180.