Tyre Storage/Hotels in Berkshire area

The place to discuss everything else..
balders

Tyre Storage/Hotels in Berkshire area

Post by balders » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 am

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a garage that offers a tyre storage service around the Berkshire area? Despite the numerous comments online about using a tyre hotel, they seem few and far between in my neck of the woods!

Thanks,

Balders

Craigann B

Re: Tyre Storage/Hotels in Berkshire area

Post by Craigann B » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Jaguar do a tyre hotel service as per their website.

JAGUAR TYRE HOTEL
Give your tyres a summer holiday by storing them at one of our regional Tyre Hotels*. It’s handy and quick and your retailer will handle the collection and fitting of your new winter tyres. In spring, you can have your original summer tyres re-fitted and put your winter tyres into storage. The complete service costs £96 (including VAT) for up to 6 months of storage**.
MY17. F-Pace 3.0d S Italian Racing Red with Black Pack, Cold Pack, Blind Spot, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Cup Holder Cover, Panoramic Roof.

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Pretty cheap considering most places will charge £100 just to change tyres for you. I opted for a second set of wheels which I will sell when the car goes.
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

balders

Post by balders » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:05 am

Thanks - I hadn't seen that on the web site. I'll give my service department a call.

Balders

balders

Post by balders » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:45 am

To close off this thread for anyone that might be looking, I didn't have any success with the local Jag service departments.

I ended up using Maidenhead Tyres and Autocare - just over £100 to swap 4 tyres over and store until the Spring. Seemed like a professional, smart operation with good facilities, so I would recommend them.

Balders.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”