Feeling lucky and grateful ...

The place to discuss everything else..
JAGFlubster

Re: Feeling lucky and grateful ...

Post by JAGFlubster » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:53 am

Absolutely agree with all the sentiments on here. It's crazy world indeed. Last night i did my usual journey home. I got on a district line train at monument to embankment and then bakerloo up to Paddington. Lots of police on the district line and none at all on the bakerloo.

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

corriescar66

Post by corriescar66 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:59 pm

I used to work closely with a company south of the bridge & would get off at PG to walk over the river.

A lot of them were on that train on Friday, but thankfully none were injured.

Sadly, this will continue, in some form or other, until these medieval ways of viewing the world are consigned to history.
Nov 2016: 3.0 S V6 Supercharged Petrol/Italiana da Corsa Rossa / Jet-Taurus/ 22" Helix etc....

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Sad to hear it was done by an 18-year-old.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Jagfpacejk wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:10 pm
Sad to hear it was done by an 18-year-old.
Yes two of them. I was pleased we were able to help with some info for the counter terrorism unit as well. You wonder how this happens and how somebody who is brought into the country and given a chance / education gets convinced the entire population is guilty and at odds against whatever idealism they are subscribing to.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”