Off to give the Range Rover Velar a go...

The place to discuss everything else..
Coopsterdude

Re: Off to give the Range Rover Velar a go...

Post by Coopsterdude » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:41 am

Looks really well. Can imagine the excitement building. Love that interior
2.0D AWD Prestige Auto. BRG, Oyster trim with Pistachio stitching, Privacy Glass, Activity Key and Towbar

chimchimcheroo

Post by chimchimcheroo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:13 am

Very nice Arianne

I love the wheels and the interior, not fully convinced by the exterior for what that's worth

I bet you can't wait to wind your way around the great roads you have inthe borders

We're up in your neck of the woods at the moment and are thoroughly enjoying it
2.0d Auto RWD Portfolio, 20" 10 spoke wheels, BRG, Adaptive Dynamics, Privacy Glass, Leds, 20 way seat pack, Black interior, Oyster headlining, Remote rear release, ICTP 380, Rubber mats, Loadspace scuff plate, fixed sidesteps, Dual view screen

Mig

Post by Mig » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:13 am

Wahou !!!
Very nice configuration...
I'm jealous :-)
Maybe my next car after the second F-Pace that I should get in less than a month (to replace my very faulty one).
F-Pace 2.0d AWD Auto R-Sport, Polaris White, Jet/Red, Shitty Adaptive Dynamics

Waynem

Post by Waynem » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:19 am

The copper strip on side vent between bonnet and door ....out of line (just saying) :shock: :? :lol:

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:28 am

Hugely excited for you Mr A.
Two rejected FP 3.0 V6 Diesel S. Still a massive JLR fan but driving an Audi until Jaguar gets its act together.

Arianne

Post by Arianne » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:28 am
Hugely excited for you Mr A.
Thanks JLR#5, we have shared the same road. I will let you know how it goes. Best wishes to you.

Arianne
F-Pace 3.0d V6 S, IRR, 18 way jet/red sports seats + full memory, privacy glass, 22" silver/black double helix, cold climate pack, ADSR, configurable lighting, activity key & a few others incl essential cup holder cover!

F-Pace S

Post by F-Pace S » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Arianne,
That my friend is an awesome looking thing, and it looks ALOT more than £10k more than our FP's. That interior is just awesome. How long are you planning on keeping it? Just thinking for the future....you look after it for me ;)

Wish you all the best with it, and look forward to your write up on arrival of course
Piers
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

Birthwaite

Post by Birthwaite » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Arianne hi,

Glad to hear its working out for you. Have to say I tried one and was not that impressed - but that's me. Did not like the "square" inside design and felt it was too much like the Evoque. Also felt more cramped than my F-Pace when in the drivers seat. But OK I have been one of the lucky ones with my F-Pace which I fully understand and appreciate. Still love going round corners in the Lakes though :). Have fun and all the very best.
Very happy F-Pace user ..... 3l S diesel. Ammonite - 22" wheels - mood lighting - 14 way memory seats - pano roof - LED headlights - electric tow bar - ICTP - boot release - etc.

luminated

Post by luminated » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 pm

A few weeks back I can upon a Velar on the dual carriageway and thought interesting but not entirely won over as I had first been and I put it down to the wrong model and wheel choice.... few cars are as depended on the right rim as the Velar is.

When dropping off the F-Pace to the dealer for the last time I popped round the corner to their LR dealer to have another look and wow what a beauty, metallic black, 22s and copper highlights it was stunning but it's how LR finish their interiors that truly set them apart from not only Jaguar but the rest of their competition. Only till you move upmarket and into the truly exotic stuff do you see it done equally as good or better.
F-Pace 3.0dS Glacier White, Black leather, Black Pack, 22" Double Helix Black, InControl Touch Pro 825w, Cold Cilmate Pack, 10 way with memory, AdSR, Space Saver Wheel & Lane assist.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ;)

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”