Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

2021 mhev first long journey report

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jagmhev 
#1 ·
So, I've had my car for three weeks now and I had my first "long" journey yesterday.
I had a journey lasting a total of 5.5 hours, some motorway and some A roads. Overall the car achieved 45.3 mpg ( not bad for a new car with just 600 miles on the clock, average speed on the journey was 60mph, speed varied between around 55 and 76mph.

The journey itself was superbly comfortable and the car is so quiet when driving. Suspension works well, drives over uneven road surfaces with ease and you don't get jolted by potholes. All in all Ive got to say it's probably one of the best rides I've had. Sound system is good ( meridian) and the option to stream ( I use deezer) works flawlessly.
Seats are really comfortable and the wife loves the massage function.

It's taking me a while to get used to using adaptive cruise control so I'll reserve judgement on that one but the blind spot monitors work great.
All in all a really good experience for my first real journey. My only ongoing issue is that the car Wi-Fi hotspot is not working, you can connect to it but no data is available, the dealer is aware and is seeking advice from JLR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.