Delayed 2021 F-Pace Deliveries

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
Jacksoag

Re: Delayed 2021 F-Pace Deliveries

Post by Jacksoag » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:04 pm

:D Wow, very good! Sort of a russet red orange, will be rare - you must be liking it, late Christmas present......... :D

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 pm

Absolutely love it. One interesting thing, when I try and add the vehicle using the VIN number to the Jaguar in control app I’m getting a message saying the vehicle is on another account and is black. Very odd.

zarakoff

Post by zarakoff » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:45 pm

So there’s a black one with the same vin ? I’d chase that up .
Lovely car lovely colour
What colour interior did you go for and are you liking the new seats. ?
F pace SVR blue gone
Coming 2021 f pace svr

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:18 am

Hey zarakoff,
I have sorted the issue with incontrol, no idea what was going on. I went for the Ebony interior, my only regret is I didn’t go for the full leather. The suede seats are comfortable enough but a little awkward to get out of. (I’m not the most agile due to recent surgery) I think I could slide better on leather.
The car is absolutely brilliant, comfortable and goes like, well you can guess. At this moment in time I couldn’t give a Donald about boot liners, service plans or mpg.

zarakoff

Post by zarakoff » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:06 am

I wished I’d have gone full leather much nicer on the back of the seat . I actually thought the standard seats were leather and the option was just better leather . Alcantara is nice tho and more sporty.
Same here don’t care about fuel economy but you’ll be getting 17mpg combined at best .
First service £300 second more probably £700 . But who cares as Jaguar going electric in 3.5 years there won’t be any updated svr’s coming out so what you have now will be the last
So enjoy it
F pace SVR blue gone
Coming 2021 f pace svr

Nowaytk

Post by Nowaytk » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:57 pm

Looking very nice indeed 😎 congrats, only thing that spoils it is that white Hatfields sticker on the back screen, I just hate it when a dealer thinks that they can use a customer who’s just parted with a lot of hard earned to advertise for them, it’s bad enough having it on the number plate but to have the nerve to plaster a white sticker on the back, is just wrong imho, fortunately any dealers I use know my feelings on this, and if they didn’t, they would be removing said graffiti before handover. Obviously I’m discounting the possibility that a deal was done to allow it, and if that’s the case then each to their own,

FA5C2573-6051-40B4-A908-7BCE5C55C148.jpeg

2020 Eiger gray SVR, with a few options, oh and yeah, an awesome soundtrack :D

zarakoff

Post by zarakoff » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:31 pm

Yes I totally agree peel that off ASAP or you will have a shadow of the letters on the glass which then takes some removing . I had a discovery from them which had there name on the rear I peeled that off but the outline was there and took some elbow grease and thinners to remove
F pace SVR blue gone
Coming 2021 f pace svr

Jagscat2.0

Post by Jagscat2.0 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:12 pm

Lasted update for me,.. car will be with me week commencing 19th April. Very disappointing when I’m the one paying,.. and yet I’m the one doing the chasing every single time.
I have already sold my car due to being informed it was going to be delivered at the beginning of April at the latest
Having had a car every day of my life since 17 years old,.. this is both a bizarre and very annoying feeling,.. and am now dependent on my wife driving me to work or borrowing hers when not in use.
No courtesy cars available,... time to start reappraising my future with JLR and the tens of thousands of pounds I’m trying desperately to put back into this country as a engineer that wants to support his fellow countrymen and women of course!

JLR,... you need to be doing it better and smarter than the competition,.. with customer service and product support,.. looking like some of the biggest failings.

Regards,
A very disgruntled JC ,.. trying to stay impartial in the face of ignorance or arrogance,.. not sure which I hate the most !
F pace owner 2016-19. Awaiting delivery of a P400e HSE. Hakuba silver, B/ pack, P/glass, F/pano, Self confessed car nut in therapy , prototype engineer, firearms range officer/instructor, wolf hybrid owner, champion of lost causes, who loves to complain !

andyb1402

Post by andyb1402 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:12 pm

My P400e arrived on 14th April and so far I'm loving it. No Pivi Pro issues but the wireless charger seems a bit hit and miss. iPhone keeps charging and then dropping the charge, anyone else had this issue?

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d3a.jpg

AEkjTCCtQcOcje5a8qRnoA_thumb_1d3b.jpg

P400e HSE R-Dynamic in Eiger Grey with black pack, Mars red leather, head-up display, pano opening roof, Pixel LED lights, front fogs, red calipers, privacy glass plus a few other bits and pieces

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:40 am

This probably isn't going to help with any current delays:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... p-shortage
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; LEDs; reclining rear seats; towbar