Delayed 2021 F-Pace Deliveries

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
PeeJayBee

Re: Delayed 2021 F-Pace Deliveries

Post by PeeJayBee » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:28 pm

Looking at the comments on this thread I am now wondering whether the pushed back deliveries are for those models destined for right hand drive countries or simply for deliveries outside of the UK mainland?.........just wondering 🤔
Ex owner of Jaguar XF V8 Supercharged.
On order: MY21 F-Pace P400e HSE, Bluefire Blue, 21” wheels, pixel LED headlights, panoramic roof.

John020

Post by John020 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 pm

I live in the Netherlands, i guess the delay is for all the P400 e :?
F-Pace P400e HSE Portofino Blue, Sienna Tan Interior.

ShaneJag

Post by ShaneJag » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:24 pm

Had conversation with my dealer this morning, he doesn't have any build slot for P400p on the Jaguar system as they are suspended at present due to supply issues, other engines are not an issue. I have decided to go ahead with the order, hopefully I get it early in the second half of the year. I also noticed autotrader had 20 for sale with many of them due in March, now it's only 6 P400e models which the dealers have in stock, rather than on order. There a major supply issue. Did think about a Q5, but it's devoid of any character, XC60 handlers issues, GLC chrome trim everywhere inside and out, far too over the top looks classy to a gangster rapper. So sticking with the F-Pace order dispite the pain.
2021 Jaguar F-Pace S P400e black, light oyster interior.

John020

Post by John020 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:29 pm

My dealer is looking into it why there is a delay of 5 months!! i don't want another brand..currently i'm driving the RR Velar and before this one i had a Jaguar E-Pace... so i will stick to the order even if that means a delay of many months... over here in The Netherlands there is no P400e available, the dealer is waiting to get one but also a delay... just glad i'm not alone in this :-(
F-Pace P400e HSE Portofino Blue, Sienna Tan Interior.

Bimjob

Post by Bimjob » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:32 pm

The response from my dealer just now was that there is a problem. He said the problem is parts for the hybrid engines- the P400e and also the RR 5L V8 MHEV. It’s a JLR dealer not just Jag obviously.
He tells me mine is actually well ahead of original scheduling. Ordered on 19/2/21 and I was told approx 8 weeks. He tells me he has been told to expect the car on 4/4/2021 but could easily be late March now as “March is an important month for us”.My 41/2 month wait in 2018 was very frustrating so I really feel for you guys and desperately hope the waits for you will be shorter than you have been told. Good luck.
Have to say I feel very fortunate.
Best regards to all
Bimjob
Arrived
MY21 Portofino Blue P250 black pack 5031 20 in. Pano and Meridian Surround
Gone: Gorgeous MY18 R-Sport 25T 19in 5031s Loire Blue

Redwez

Post by Redwez » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:24 pm

Just had the call to say delivery of mine has been brought forward and should have it within the next few days! Woo HOO!

Zaccy

Post by Zaccy » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:39 pm

Yup my dealer said the delays are mainly effecting the p400s. My p250 arrived today and I should have it Saturday or worst case Tuesday (I know the rep and he has to have days off work apparently.. ridiculous)
2021 F-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE
P250, Portofino Blue, Privacy Glass, Dynamic Handling

Jagscat2.0

Post by Jagscat2.0 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Update on my P400e ,..delivery is now April..... but won’t say when.
The cynic in me is thinking they are making this up as their going,..
I’m imagining the guys on the assembly line rummaging around in tote box’s shouting,.. hey there’s a few more bits left in this one!,... what can we make today😳

Again, it seems to be an absolute denial there’s a problem, and even if as we suspect it’s a parts shortages, no information shared.

My suggestion as always,.. stop taking the ostrich approach,... pick up the phone and tell the person who is ultimately paying your salaries as the customer, and explain it to me along with an apology and I’m probably going to be a bit more understanding than feeling like I’m being treated as a mushroom!
And to add insult to injury,.. Mrs JC has told me that her new Evoque will be delivered next week early. 🤬🤬

Regards, JC
F pace owner 2016-19. Awaiting delivery of a P400e HSE. Hakuba silver, B/ pack, P/glass, F/pano, Self confessed car nut in therapy , prototype engineer, firearms range officer/instructor, wolf hybrid owner, champion of lost causes, who loves to complain !

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:12 pm

Today I received a letter directly from Jaguar apologising for a possible delay in the delivery of my SVR. I rang the dealer to find out what’s going on. The car was ordered on 22nd December and I was given a build date of 26 Feb. Today I was told the build date is now 16 March with an expected delivery date of ‘early May’.
I agree with JC why can’t the dealers pick up the phone and let the customers know. I’m spending a lot of money and I only get any information when I call them.
I’m a big fan of the brand but the service from the dealers is not the best to be polite.

Zaccy

Post by Zaccy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:14 am

I think this happens because there is a gap between sales and aftersales, where you have bought the car but havnt taken delivery. So sales continue selling but you dont fall under aftersales until you take delivery. Not making excuses for those dealerships that are below average customer service but I just know how busy my rep has been at mine, especially as its early March.
2021 F-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE
P250, Portofino Blue, Privacy Glass, Dynamic Handling