F-Pace Facelift

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
bullidium

F-Pace Facelift

Post by bullidium » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:15 am

So the new facelift reveal has hit:

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/first- ... f-pace-suv

What are peoples thoughts?

Personally I'm a big fan of the interior and the move away from the dreaded glossy black plastic, and the gear shifter is so much better that the E-Pace stalk imo. Plus who doesn't like angular exhausts.
F Pace 300 Sport 3.0l Diesel Yulong White MY2020
Options: Privacy Glass, LED Headlights, Heated and Cooled front seats, Rear seat remote release levers, Electrically reclining rear seats

dangezza

Re: F-Pace Facelift

Post by dangezza » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:45 am

I quite like that the changes are incremental but definitely nice tweaks in the right areas. More of an evolution rather than revolution.
Gear selector is different but still cool. Clean lines at the end of the bonnet.

Actually different to what i was expecting considering the new jag XE refresh and landrover duo screen set ups.
F Pace 300 Sport (Petrol) ~ Yulong White ~ 22" grey/black alloys ~ fixed side steps, and tints.
Prev: LR DS Dynamic Lux
Prev: Jag XE R Sport
Prev: Audi Q5 S Line
Prev: BMW, Lexus, Alfa, VW, Hyundai, Peugeot, Vauxhall

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm

I like it. Enough to go and have a look at the configurator, anyway. :o
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

spiderrog46

Post by spiderrog46 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:20 pm

What delivery times are Jaguar quoting on this new F Pace. Also what is the lead time for the hybrid, the blurb says Spring 2021 but anybody know anything different?
F Pace, Black, September 2018, panoramic roof, radar, kick to open the boot feature and it's petrol 2 litre

PDC

Post by PDC » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:36 pm

Just found this on YouTube. Its more like a new model on the inside rather than a facelift.

https://youtu.be/kaVp9th45xM
Current: 70 F-Pace SVR
Gone: 68 RRSport
Gone: 65 Disco XXV
Gone: 60 Disco 3.0
Gone: 58 RRS HST V8

chris

Post by chris » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:56 am

Should have gone Self charging route rather than all this plug in nonsense. Just where will all the plug in charging points come from and the extra drain on the National Grid?
Serious question to the Engineering types- can you have a self charging diesel engine, just seems like a more frugal engine than petrol???
XF Portfolio 2.0d AWD ,Polaris White, Oyster Windsor leather, LEDs, 360 degree cameras Parking Pack, Infotainment Pro, 380w Meridian, cool box, spare wheel, splash guards service pack, Lifetime shine

jonnyvtec

Post by jonnyvtec » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:08 pm

Toyota marketing works!

Plugins take a genuine demand off fuel supply and use the grid, the battery pack allows a decent size motor for power anyway - So you may aswell charge it from the grid and enjoy the benefits and indeed company car and various government incentives

The plugin self charges anyway! Doesn’t sound like a tractor or need loads of expensive diesel after treatment.

Forget Clarksonisms, the plugins have arrived.

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:06 pm

Like it. Hate the screen inside looks like an after thought. Why not integrated? Audi and Mercedes exhaust pipes, Teslar screen inside.....like the design tweaks and the interior overall.
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

chris

Post by chris » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:02 pm

jonnyvtec wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:08 pm
Toyota marketing works!

Plugins take a genuine demand off fuel supply and use the grid, the battery pack allows a decent size motor for power anyway - So you may aswell charge it from the grid and enjoy the benefits and indeed company car and various government incentives

The plugin self charges anyway! Doesn’t sound like a tractor or need loads of expensive diesel after treatment.

Forget Clarksonisms, the plugins have arrived.
Do you mean the free Adblue top ups for the expensive diesel after treatments? Every diesel I have owned has been remarkably quiet inside the cabin, personally I would rather have 50+mpg than 15 miles of real world electric power.
XF Portfolio 2.0d AWD ,Polaris White, Oyster Windsor leather, LEDs, 360 degree cameras Parking Pack, Infotainment Pro, 380w Meridian, cool box, spare wheel, splash guards service pack, Lifetime shine

jonnyvtec

Post by jonnyvtec » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:18 pm

No I mean the increasing stuff that manufacturers need to meet emissions. Adblue dosing rates will also go up significantly to meet this.

If you want 50mpg then you won’t be after a 400bhp car anyway. Good range to offer people from JLR :idea: