Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Fpace Facelift 2020 Spied

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Blakums 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Interesting. Looks like some fairly subtle exterior changes then, which will be welcome, but should also be good for maintaining the visual currency of our more 'long in the tooth' older models too . . I'd expect much more dramatic changes and improvements to the interior look and feel.

#3 ·
Reading the article, does it mean the 3.0 ltr diesel will not be offered as an engine choice but just the 2ltr Ingenium range? If so, I shall probably keep my superb 3.0ltr diesel & run it for a few years. No mention of the SVR in the article either? Thoughts. :cool:

#4 ·
Dear all,
I'm new here so can't post my own thread hence I've jumped on the back of this one....
I've seen the spy shots but does anybody have a more definitive idea of when the facelift F Pace is actually making an appearance next year?
Thanks

#7 ·
..think : last version of Discovery Sport.. ..stickshift, knob is gone..

Car Vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle

Attachments

#8 ·
Had a test drive with Step Daughter yesterday in new Evoque and internally it had the Touch Pro Duo with twin displays similar to iPace so I imagine this will be one of the changes although it is optional. They also have an option of a tilting touch screen satnav and standard fixed like we have now in F Pace.

#9 ·
Spookily, we were looking at a Chequered Flag...
I'm told the tech and interior quality of the facelift F Pace is being much improved hence we are hanging on. I'm hoping we'll see it from March onwards with orders from the middle of the year.....?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.