Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

difference between 19 and 20 inch wheels

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  catwoman 
#1 ·
Just ordered a new Indus Silver 2.0l petrol in RSport trim. I upgraded to 20Inch wheels as I just felt they looked more correct for the size of the car. What do others think? im sure the ride is a little firmer but cant be all that much in difference. The wheels btw are the Style 5031, 5 split spoke, Gloss Greet with contrast Diamond Turned Finish for £840

#4 ·
Same here. Son, step daughter and other half all wanted the 22s. Been very happy with them I must admit

#5 ·
I would defy anyone to truly be able to notice any difference in the handling between 19" or 20" rim wheels, you would probably have to have supernatural abilities to be able to discern the subtle variance in characterisitcs . . in all honesty they don't really look any bigger to the casual observer either, it's only an extra half inch on the radius. I do think the 5-spoke design is a good dynamic looking wheel design though.

I just went with the standard-fit 19" diamond-cut R-Sport wheels because I thought (and still think) they looked great considering they were no additional cost and I've never once hankered for anything different. Having just washed my FP earlier today and given the wheels a bit of a polish up, I'm pleased to say that even at almost three years old they still look completely pristine. I was concerned that the diamond-cut finish might mean they could be susceptible to getting that white corrosion creeping under the lacquer with time, but they're still looking as good as the day I got 'em :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.