Floor Mats

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
jeffreywoodham

Re: Floor Mats

Post by jeffreywoodham » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Beefbeefbeef wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 am
I've just been on the Weathertech website and the seem to be showing a set capable of fitting a RHD vehicle unless I am missing something:

https://www.weathertecheurope.com/uk/ja ... automatic/

I'm tempted to go for the front ones however I want a one-piece for the rear as I find they really help protect the car from marauding kids.
They look good even at £96 for a front set so I will probably be tempted.
2018 25t Portfolio, BRG, Siena, Privacy, Configurable Dynamics, Infra Red Screen

JOCK55

Post by JOCK55 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:35 pm

These look good if you want "rubber" mats. I have been doing some research into carpet mats and have been in touch with a manufacturer in Glasgow. They can produce a really good looking carpet mat (front and rear) that is longer than the standard Jaguar mat, so extends behind the driver side pedals in the foot well, and can be customised with "Jaguar" or F-Pace embroidery. The only draw back is they need a minimum of 100 sets ordered.

They estimate the price per set would be around £96.00 per set.
MY19 R-SPORT, Caesium Blue, Ingenium i4 300PS Turbo Petrol, AWD with all the bells and whistles.

jeffreywoodham

Post by jeffreywoodham » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:55 pm

I wonder where they got the price from, coincidence or not?
2018 25t Portfolio, BRG, Siena, Privacy, Configurable Dynamics, Infra Red Screen

jeffreywoodham

Post by jeffreywoodham » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Beefbeefbeef wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 am
I've just been on the Weathertech website and the seem to be showing a set capable of fitting a RHD vehicle unless I am missing something:

https://www.weathertecheurope.com/uk/ja ... automatic/

I'm tempted to go for the front ones however I want a one-piece for the rear as I find they really help protect the car from marauding kids.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-floor-ma ... 4122931627 These seem to fit the bill for you, although they do have a fair way to travel.

Beefbeefbeef

Post by Beefbeefbeef » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:13 pm

The post on page 1 says they are not waterproof so I don't think that will work for me as I need something fairly heavy duty - muddy boots etc in winter.
F-Pace S with 3 litre V6 diesel
Also own Jaguar XK

jeffreywoodham

Post by jeffreywoodham » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:16 pm

These are made by a different company and sold by a different seller as the ones on page one. They do look remarkably similar though. The mats I referred to are sold in America by Amazon under the name of Fidgetfidget but not in this country unfortunately.

davidmt

Post by davidmt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:25 pm

I have used:

https://www.yourcarparts.co.uk/

for several unusal cars. Looks like they don't have the F-Pace currently listed so would probably need a template but the quality is excellent. I have them in my Cobra and Renault Spider but I provided the templates.

If you really don't want any of the factory or other mats that are currently available and want to design/template your own then I would recommend them.

Mines arrives in the next month or so and if the installed mats are not great I may send them in for templating so keep the thread going if you find some better ones or send your own templates.

rad

Post by rad » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:00 am

I just went to their website, entered my car registration number, and up came the F Pace as something they do make mats for. I have to say that, from the pictures on the website, they do look good. Especially the "Platinum" quality. Now I am torn between these as replacement carpet mats or going for the OEM Jaguar rubber mats. Both about the same price.
Last edited by rad on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beefbeefbeef

Post by Beefbeefbeef » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 am

jeffreywoodham wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:16 pm
These are made by a different company and sold by a different seller as the ones on page one. They do look remarkably similar though. The mats I referred to are sold in America by Amazon under the name of Fidgetfidget but not in this country unfortunately.
They look very very similar. I take it you don't have a set already to confirm if they're good?
F-Pace S with 3 litre V6 diesel
Also own Jaguar XK

SRE

Post by SRE » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 am

I have found a set of mats (multi fit) I have had steel rings fitted to slip over for the location.....99% perfect.
In Spain Santorini Black 2018 Prestige, AWD, Diesel, Elec Front & Rear Seats, Nav, Front & Rear Camera's, 10 Spoke wheels, Tinted Glass, Spare Wheel, Remote rear Seat release + a few other bits that bump the price north a tad.

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”