Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

how often do use you f pace

6K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Smitten 
#1 ·
hi al just wondered how often do people use there f paces I only take mine out in nice weather but if it is raining while I am out it does not matter as I am usually on holiday if this happens when I am not using it it lives under a tailor made f pace car cover and it is currently away in winter hibernation but will use it next month as going away on holiday

thanks car detailer

#2 ·
Mine gets used pretty much every day. Short ish trips in the week, longer at the weekend. Did over 2000 miles in two weeks over Christmas with a trip to Germany then one to Scotland but that is the exception rather than the rule.

#3 ·
Hey car detailer, we're all still hoping to see a nice clear close-up picture of that F-Pace of yours lil' friend... you don't seem to have had time to upload yet, like you promised you would. C'mon, you're so proud of how you polish it, you must have some! :D

#7 ·
Everyday, does it make a difference ? or what is the point in the question ?

#10 ·
Use mine the same as car detailer.Never get it wet unless caravaanning away from home, lives in a double garage under cover. I alway sorn it on the last day of November and re-tax it on 1st.April. I live in a private lane which gives me the ability to drive it every 30 days until it's hot. The battery is kept on a Ctek charger at all other times. I have done this for the last 14 years with both my Land Rover Discovery's 3 & 4 with never a problem.

#11 ·
As most other people, We use it as and when we need to, with all respect I just can't see the point in buying a car like the F Pace and not using or enjoying it in all weather. If We did't use ours we would have to get a taxi or the bus. ERM No :D :D

#15 ·
Hi posti
I purchased the f pace as a replacement for my Disco 4 lux which I used solely for the purpose of towing my twin axle caravan. The f pace was one of the few 4x4's that is capable of completing this task in a 2lt. Format (weight and bhp). My normal daily drive is a Skoda Yeti
2lt. AWD an excellent little car that acts as the family go anywhere do anything in all weathers vehicle. I live in rural Norfolk, mud, water and ice are pretty normal, never been a problem for the Yeti, but it is not heavy enough to tow my caravan. I do not go caravaning in the cold wet months of the year so why doI need to use the f pace?????

Billy B

#16 ·
Postl said:
As most other people, We use it as and when we need to, with all respect I just can't see the point in buying a car like the F Pace and not using or enjoying it in all weather. If We did't use ours we would have to get a taxi or the bus. ERM No :D :D
I couldn't agree more. Many times I will take the longer way home just because! If you have a car that looks great, drives beautifully and is new I can't see the point of ownership unless it gets driven! If it gets plastered in salt, mud or whatever its OK as there is then even more fun returning it to a clean condition :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.