F-Pace Owners' Satisfaction Survey 2018

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions

If possible please answer all 11 question options (a) or (b) etc...

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:32 pm

1a) Did you buy your F-Pace ...... New
8%
1b) ...... or Used
1%
2a) Did you purchase by ...... Cash (outright)
6%
2b) ...... or PCP/Lease (monthly payments)
4%
3a) How old is your F-Pace? ..... still in its 1st year
3%
3b) ...... in its 2nd year
4%
3c) ...... in its 3rd year
2%
4a) Has your F-Pace met your expectations? ...... Better
7%
4b) ...... or Worse
2%
5a) Have you had good service from your Dealer? .. Yes
6%
5b) ...... No
3%
6a) Would you buy another F-Pace after this one? .. Yes
6%
6b) ...... No
3%
7a) Would you consider buying another Jaguar? ...... Yes
6%
7b) ...... No
3%
8a) Would you consider another JLR product? ...... Yes
7%
8b) ...... No
2%
9a) What will your next car purchase likely be? .. Diesel
1%
9b) ...... Petrol
4%
9c) ...... Hybrid
2%
9d) ...... EV
1%
10a) Will your next car purchase most likely be ...... New
7%
10b) ...... Used
2%
11a) Which brand will you buy next time? Please enter make/model in the comments section below..
1%
11b) ...... Don't know / haven't decided at present
8%

Total votes: 607

catwoman

F-Pace Owners' Satisfaction Survey 2018

Post by catwoman » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Completely unofficial and not intended to be totally comprehensive, but let's try and find out a bit about how people feel about their purchase after owning and living with it for a while . . . and what they think they might buy next, after their F-Pace :)

. . . could be interesting to see how the results stack up.

Thanks for joining in and taking part . . . Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all forum members!

Jagfpacejk

Re: F-Pace Owners' Satisfaction Survey 2018

Post by Jagfpacejk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Long Gone and the Good Times not forgotten just a shame there was not many.

Now happy owner in a VW Tigaun 240 R Line with not a single issue to report in 9 months.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Jim

Post by Jim » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Already swapped my F-Pace for a RR Velar.
Ex 2016, MY17 - 2.0 D, Portfolio - Dec 2018 RR Velar D300 HSE R-Dynamic

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Even though the survey only covers a small self-selecting sample group and it's only been running a couple of days so far, some interesting trends seem to already be emerging from the results:

• 90% of F-Paces have been purchased brand new
  • Around 60% of F-Paces bought are paid for in full, rather than PCP/leasing
  • 70% of owners say their F-Paces have met or exceeded their expectations
  • Around 27% of owners are not happy with the service they've received from their dealer, 73% are happy with their dealers
  • Just over 53% of owners would consider buying another F-Pace
  • Around 56% of owners would consider buying another Jaguar model
  • Two thirds of owners would consider buying another JLR product
  • 1 in 5 owners (20%) are considering buying an EV next time, which is more than would consider buying a diesel
  • Most people (86%) have not yet decided what make or model they will purchase after their F-Pace, although around three-quarters of them still expect it to be a brand new car next time
I reckon the results paint a pretty positive picture overall :)

Not scientific, but just intended as a bit of end-of-year frivolity, thanks all for taking part . . . if you haven't already answered the survey please feel free to still do so, it'll continue to run until the end of the year and the more data it eventually contains the more indicative it'll be of our behaviour and how we feel about our purchases. And don't be shy about telling us what your next car might be, if you already know.

This was how the survey results were looking this afternoon, Sunday 23rd Dec...

owners survey at 23-12-2018.JPG

ChrisC

Post by ChrisC » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 pm

I'd be more satisfied with my dealer if they didn't keep closing them / moving them around...
F-Pace 3.0D S

jagman2017

Post by jagman2017 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Owned my f pace over a year just the one fuel related recall and no other problems to report love it as much as the first day I got it and still get lots of comments on how great it looks still the best looking suv on the rd by far.
2.0 Petrol R sport caesium Blue 22” Black wheels Black pack, puddle lights, 380 ict pro pack, ambient lighting, seats oyster & lime stitching,privacy glass.panoramic roof,glasses holder,10 way electric seats, xenon lights, sliding cup holder cover

Pieface21

Post by Pieface21 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:34 pm

I think this 'F-Pace Owners' Satisfaction Survey 2018', although admittedly not scientific, goes a long way in illustrating that, for the most part, F-Pace owners seem to be in the MAJORITY of having POSITIVE, all round experiences with their vehicle. You would not know that on the surface since owners experiencing perceived problems (as is always the case) seem to be more serially prolific in their negative Forum contacts. I also have to add that I, for one, think my '17, fully loaded, S happens to be the best vehicle I have ever owned throughout the years, hands down and that includes my ongoing, 2 1/2 yr experience with my dealer. Certainly, no disrespect to anyone.....but, Just wanted to go on record with this since it can sometimes become exhausting trying to slog through all the negativity.

Arnie!

Post by Arnie! » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Couldn't agree more. The F-pace is fantastic. I rarely look at this forum for said reasons above. Generally they are for those who seem to have nothing better to do than harp on about the problems they have had & feel the need to try and depress everyone else. Every manufacturer has car problems, so what! I'll doubt it be long before someone has a dig at my response. That's generally how this particular forum works from what I remember and they are probably not an F-pace owner anymore! It's that type of person that makes forums like these sad to read. You know who you are Lol. Anyway, must get back to livong my life. Happy xmas F-pace owners and the rest of you....chow

malkyfpace

Post by malkyfpace » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Leaving the club tomorrow after 2yrs 3 months ownership. A while since I posted anything.
Mixed feelings.
After a shaky start in June 2016 with creaking from rear on day 1, - several attempts to repair, appalling “new” service manager at well known Scottish dealer - not the attitude I had come to expect from Jaguardealer previously.
Ever really fixed properly - lived with it - now parting company with it.

Likes - styling, looks, colour, mpg, space.
Dislikes - poor quality fittings eg door trim panels, poor fit of internal and external panels, cheap unjaguaresque interior, port service manager customer care.

Have been more sad to part company with previous cars ( not costing £46,000 !!).

Good luck to al the forum stalwarts, and in particular catwoman for the potms ( it does look great - the pictures are amazing), and good luck to all the disillusioned owners who jumped ship before now.

Sad ? Not particularly - better quality car at less cost awaits. 🚙 🙂

mik

Post by mik » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:10 pm

What are you going for Malky?
2017 F-Pace 3.0D S for her
2014 Lotus Evora S SportsRacer for him

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”