ICT Update (fixed camera)

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
DarrenA

ICT Update (fixed camera)

Post by DarrenA » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know I had the car in for a check because the phone connection was playing up (didnt reconnect after restart - had to manually reconnect) and the music started to forget what it was on when I turned it off and was defaulting the volume and station at switch on.

Anyway, they updated the ICT (not pro) to the latest version (whatever that is) and all these problems so far have vanished. The problems only started a year and half into ownership which was strange in itself.

As an aside, the issue with the rear camera deciding when to work or not has also gone away and the switch to the camera comes on quicker now.

So if anyone is having any of these issues on ICT versions it may prove beneficial to get it updated.

They also confirmed the maps have to be paid for and I have to do it myself (bit annoyed at that but I see there is a thread on here about it).

As an aside, the XE they gave me as a courtesy car had the same camera issue (also ICT).
F-Pace 2.0 (240PS) R-Sport in Black. Heated Windscreen, folding mirrors, Lumbar, Opening Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear View Camera

DarrenA

Re: ICT Update (fixed camera)

Post by DarrenA » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Oh should also add that the Bluetooth search now says "Your F Pace is searching..." rather than "Your Discovery Sport is searching..." which it did before the update and annoyed me immensely.
F-Pace 2.0 (240PS) R-Sport in Black. Heated Windscreen, folding mirrors, Lumbar, Opening Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear View Camera

ukrm

Post by ukrm » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:15 am

Ah this is great news, i've been meaning to book mine in for some time - the rear camera doesn't always come on!

I have the 20d and i think i need to get them to look into the driveline vibration too, though i imagine this will be a tough one to get them to sort out.

Chipper3

Post by Chipper3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:07 am

Mine went in to Hatfields, Wakefield for the same thing a couple of months ago and hasn't failed to activate since. The latest software does work.

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”