Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

New F Pace old software

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Shaz 
#1 ·
Hi
I ordered a new car and returned my old F Pace.
My new car has older ICTP software then the car I returned?

The old car had software update november 2017, the new car have no helmet or split heated seats.
My new car was built April 2018. I find it strange that they doesn't install the latest software in there new cars.
It's not a stockcar.

#2 ·
The new cars from the factory seem to have 2.5 installed, don't know why maybe Jag think it is the more stable system.

#3 ·
I think once they have gone through all the iterations of updates , another stable version will be released to production. I'd expect this to be with MY19.
They don't interrupt production continually to update all the different iterations going through.
I'd expect versions to update on production at full and half year changes. I'd guess the the initial version 3 was so bad they stuck with version 2.5.

#5 ·
Mine was built April 18 and came with 2.5 its booked in for this Friday for upgrade due to issues with 360 camera images.

#6 ·
Mine is April 18 build date and also came with 2.5 but it looks like Bluefire who has a May build date may have 3.5. Suspect 3.5 will be standard for MY19. Mine is in next week for the upgrade as well. From the feedback on the ICTP thread the good news is 3.5 seems very stable.

#8 ·
Smitten,

I believe that MY19 will have another version/iteration, as the graphics for one are changing to be more like those on the Touch Duo of the Velar and RR/RRS - 3 tiles on the home screen as opposed to the 4 we currently have.

Phase 4 ?

Regards,
M

#9 ·
Hello. Apologies for resurrecting an old thread. Does anybody know the latest software version number for ICT (not Pro)? Just taken delivery of a MY17 approved used and it has version number 2.5R09_05 dated 11th December (year goes off the screen).

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.