New F Pace Order - 180 or 240 ?

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
RoyF

Re: New F Pace Order - 180 or 240 ?

Post by RoyF » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:12 pm

Job done....

Car ordered last Friday to the spec in my first post...... Waiting for a delivery date now, estimated end of May as the car is held in an 'order pool' something to do with it being a high spec apparently. Salesman wasn't surprised at that as he thought it might not auto allocate, but said he should have an idea by the end of this week.... :D
R-Sport 240 AWD - Yulong White, Privacy Glass, LED Headlights, Heated Wheel, Advanced Parking with Surround Camera, Adaptive Cruise, Heated Screen, Power Mirrors, Electric Tow Bar, Space Saver, Configurable Ambient Lighting, Garage Door Opener.

June16

Post by June16 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Mine went in that pool too, but then arrived two weeks early.
Time will soon fly past.
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

RoyF

Post by RoyF » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Just heard that build date will be the end of April.......an improvement to end of May which was suggested when I ordered last Friday... Happy Days !!!
R-Sport 240 AWD - Yulong White, Privacy Glass, LED Headlights, Heated Wheel, Advanced Parking with Surround Camera, Adaptive Cruise, Heated Screen, Power Mirrors, Electric Tow Bar, Space Saver, Configurable Ambient Lighting, Garage Door Opener.

RoyF

Post by RoyF » Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm

So it finally arived at the dealer last Thursday (240 R-Sport), collected on Sunday and am really happy with it !!.........Compulsory picture attached... :D Makes the waiting so worthwhile, still working my way around all config options . The main menu software seems a bit different to the September 2017 R-Sport I had on demo at the start of the year, so a couple of questions....

Is there an oil service interval distance indicator as mantioned in the maual? I don't seem to have a 'Next Service' option under Vehicle Info as the manual says, so can't see the 'Ad-Blue' range either.

Can't seem to get the garage door opener buttons to sync up, or even change state to try and accept the garage remote, so more work to do on that to figure it out, anyone managed it sucessfully?

Electric deployable towbar appears to be the wrong way around, trailer light check deploys the towbar, and vice versa for some reason.

Can't seem to get any USB stick recognised to play media (mp3 or iTunes), the same stick worked in the demo car a few months back, but not this time around, Was hoping to just leave the USB in situ for all my music as I do in my wife's car and my outgoing MB, I've tried other known good USB memory sticks, (formated FAT) without luck. My iPhone is recognised however in the SUB slot and will come up on the screen as an iPod and play no problem.

I'm sure there will be more questions as I try to work out all it can do.......

Roy.

IMG_4354.PNG

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Looks really smart, very crisp in white, thanks for sharing the picture.
RoyF wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm
Is there an oil service interval distance indicator as mantioned in the maual? I don't seem to have a 'Next Service' option under Vehicle Info as the manual says, so can't see the 'Ad-Blue' range either.
Some functions on the menus are only available with the ignition on, rather than with the engine running . . have you tried scrolling through all the options with just the ignition on?, from memory I have a feeling the oil service and adblue range indicators are only visible like that, worth checking anyway.
8-) . . since July '16: 2.0d R-Sport, AWD, Ammonite + Blk Pk, Jet/Red

RoyF

Post by RoyF » Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Mamy Thanks Catwoman....

Just been out and checked, yep, you're right, looks like that is only available with just the ignition on. (reading 19,800 or so to service, and 8,220 for ad-blue)..... That's what I like about these forums soooo much...

Cheers, Roy....

Sevenoaksbull

Post by Sevenoaksbull » Thu May 17, 2018 11:32 pm

I’m old school and in my book a Jag of any stripe just shouldn’t have 4 cylinders..... The 3.0 is a great unit, smooth as silk and goes like a stabbed rat.
F Pace 3.0D V6 300PS Portfolio BRG/latte

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”