Your courtesy car today is .....

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
Dec_mcginn

What courtesy car did you get?

Post by Dec_mcginn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:19 pm

So my F-Pace went in yesterday for a software update. I was surprised to hear that it would take a few hours so I asked for a courtesy car.
I was a bit cheeky and asked for a nice one given that I have the supercharged F-Pace so they said they'd try to get me an F-Type.
The trouble is, they didn't have one registered at the dealership (Beadles, Sidcup) so they had to get one sent to them.
I was pretty happy when they handed over the key to this:

IMG_1712.JPG

Just handed it back this evening after a day roaring through Sussex and Kent. Awesome!
F Pace 3.0 S supercharged, panoramic roof, in control touch pro, black pack, dark sapphire, gesture tailgate and lumbar adjustment

Jonnyzander

Re: What courtesy car did you get?

Post by Jonnyzander » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 pm

I can't see anyone beating that!

What a beast.
About to sell - a 17 plate with 5000 miles. R Sport AWD ebony black. Black pack, privacy glass, 20" black venoms, rear camera, folding mirrors, aluminium gear shift paddles, panoramic roof, red & black interior.

Carlo

Post by Carlo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Lucky you!! I'm jealous. I specifically asked for an f type on two separate occasions before arriving at the dealership for my update . They said there had been a misunderstanding and thought I had said an f pace, they then gave me an xf! On top of this the update seems to have added a couple of extra faults onto the few faults I already had. I must admit I wasn't surprised. Still love the car.
3 lt diesel, rhodium, jet leather, 22inch Dble helix, fixed pan roof, privacy glass, in control pro, space saver, gloss black side vents.

Dec_mcginn

Post by Dec_mcginn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Yeah I was incredibly lucky to get the SVR.
I was very surprised at how easy it was to drive - it didn't try to kill me even once!

The only major issue I had pre- software update was temperamental parking sensors so time will tell I guess. So far so good, though.
F Pace 3.0 S supercharged, panoramic roof, in control touch pro, black pack, dark sapphire, gesture tailgate and lumbar adjustment

AndyS

Post by AndyS » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 pm

I was loaned an XJL for a month then an F-Type 'S' AWD for a week whilst waiting for my car to be built - Both awesome cars in totally different ways!

Bet some fun was had in the SVR
REPLACED FP11 JAG - 3.0 D First Edition (Ultimate Black), with Audi S5 Coupe & Volvo XC40 (First Edition)

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Asked for a decent one twice but a diesel XE every time.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

DPE

Post by DPE » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:58 pm

XE, White and Dark windows, and Big wheels.. felt like a dealer..... lol..
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

BEPace

Post by BEPace » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Once I got an XE, but all other times I get an manual Mini with Jaguar stickers all over the car.Mini basic version of course.
All times the fuel tank have been empty and I have had the Mini allot.

It seems it's better to own Jaguar in UK. Avoid in rest of Europa, that is what I have found out the hard way.

Arianne

Post by Arianne » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 pm

BEPace wrote:Once I got an XE, but all other times I get an manual Mini with Jaguar stickers all over the car.Mini basic version of course.
All times the fuel tank have been empty and I have had the Mini allot.

It seems it's better to own Jaguar in UK. Avoid in rest of Europa, that is what I have found out the hard way.
Crikey, that's terrible. I don't know what else to say, quite dreadful.

Arianne
Rejected but still affectionately remembered: F-Pace 3.0d V6 S, IRR, 18 way jet/red sports seats + full memory, privacy glass, 22" silver/black double helix, cold climate pack!

MyNameIsMatt

Post by MyNameIsMatt » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 pm

One of the staff pool XE 2.0d for me.... along with empty Starbucks cup, hotel receipts and two weeks worth of road grime :roll:

When they said that they needed it for at least a week, I complained and eventually.... and we're talking 2-3 days of chasing.... they got me an F Pace with squeaky rear springs - the service guy said 'you'll get to know what the squeaky rear springs sound like'.... as if I should feel somehow pleased about this wonderful opportunity. :shock:

My local dealer is awesome. :cry:
3.0d glacier white, jet seats & headlining, privacy glass, black pack, 20" black venom, InControl Touch Pro with 380w, oh and the best bit is the remote release levers for the second row!

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”