Can you believe this

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
bensales

Re: Can you believe this

Post by bensales » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:28 pm

It does happen. My car came with the wrong seats.

The Vista sheet is the important one. This is the system that is used to build the cars and communicates spec with the factory. The other system is EnquiryMax, that's the financial system. Obviously your order needs to be correct on both, but it's the Vista one that results in the physical car. And it's very easy to get options wrong when building the car in it from what I've seen when the dealer was building my replacement. But if the customer signs off the order based on the EnquiryMax order sheet, there is still scope for error.
2017 XF-S Supercharged. In black. With extra black bits. And a bit more black.

F-Pace S

Post by F-Pace S » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Wow, some amazing errors here from JLR, sorry to hear, hope the cars do get sorted out for all.
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 am

Staggering.

I have to say, if they gave me a 30T instead of a 25T, I'd probably keep pretty quiet about it. The other way around, not so much... :)
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

bingoburnie

Post by bingoburnie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Well checked off order
Got as extra the heated screen,ambient lighting and premium mats and sorted out the 5 year service plan
So fingers crossed for next time at least Debbie will get some more flowers and also another box with the keys
Not just sure when it will be with me

Burnie

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Oh I'd forgotten about the extra box of keyrings!

I still have the second set somewhere (boxed unused) if anyone wants them?
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 pm
Oh I'd forgotten about the extra box of keyrings!

I still have the second set somewhere (boxed unused) if anyone wants them?
Yes please!
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

Saintsman

Post by Saintsman » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:06 pm

You guys have nothing on me. My previous car was an XF; I'd ordered a Sportbrake. Was sent a photo by my dealer to show the car had arrived and was starting prep - I had to point out to them that JLR had delivered a saloon.........
ETA 11/16: 2.0d AWD Portfolio Sapphire Blue LED headlights ICTP HUD and a load of other options

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”