F-Pace SVR coming soon?

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
davidmt

Re: F-Pace SVR coming soon?

Post by davidmt » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Well I now have an official Jaguar order number!

I changed my colour and other options several times before placing the official order but wouldn't expect to be able to change them again without some cost or delay.

davidmt

Post by davidmt » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Smhsvr wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:03 am
Hi Guys

I have an F-pace SVR on order. The build date is for next month but I have missed the cut off for changes. I want to change the colour I chose but they are telling me that this is not possible.

Has anyone had any experience getting the specification changes after the cut off date or can offer some advice?

Thanks
I suggest you cancel and let me have the build slot.....please :lol: .

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:48 pm

I was given a build date, and told that my order had to been confirmed. I was then given a "last change" date.

During the whole Corris Grey debacle, I asked if I could just order any colour of car and have it changed to Corris Grey / Eiger Grey when they could order it again. They advised that the colour couldn't be changed after the order was confirmed... and if I picked Silver or Black at this time, then I would end up with that colour of car.
I thought it was a bit odd telling me that my colour chosen in December would be the one I'd get - despite my build date being the end of March at the time. They then made Corris Grey available again, so I got what I actually wanted, and what I ordered!!
F-Pace SVR - Collected 15/3/19

Jagseven

Post by Jagseven » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:17 pm

My last change date was extended when production was delayed but I agree that a cut off date is just that - my Corris grey car is currently being prepared for pick up end of next week - getting excited now!

DangerMouseUK

Post by DangerMouseUK » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:05 am

Guys who have them, are they loud?

Can you commute comfortably in them in normal settings modes?

Old RRS SVR was really loud and got a bit much in day to day use, wondering where the F-Pace SVR falls on the scale.

Apparently the new RRS SVRs are a lot quieter as well.

MRB

Post by MRB » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:46 am

LOUD is what you want from an SVR! :lol:

MRB

Post by MRB » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:47 am

I would be most upset if they make them quieter.

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:55 am

Apart from the startup, it sounds like a regular V8 under normal driving. When you put your foot down, the volume increases.
I’m still running in, so haven’t been above 5k rpm, but up there it’s loud with some crackling.

Depends how you drive... you can pull away from the traffic lights quietly or loud depending how far you press the pedal!

MRB

Post by MRB » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:50 am

On my F-Type R Coupe, I have an exhaust switch which allows me to increase / decrease the exhaust tone. Also a Sport mode which does exactly the same whilst changing the performance characteristics. Does these features apply to the F-Pace SVR? I know on my existing F-Pace I have the three driving modes Eco, Regular & Sport.

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:16 am

Much the same...
There is Dynamic Mode which perks up the gear shifts, tightens steering / suspension etc, and there’s an active exhaust button to give it a deeper note.

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”