F-Pace SVR coming soon?

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
davidmt

Re: F-Pace SVR coming soon?

Post by davidmt » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:16 pm

p3eps wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Here's the carbon bits. Around the gear selector, front door and passenger door.
Hope that helps. Its £1150 extra - maybe a tad over priced, but I like it!!
Thanks Carbon added - now any chance of some wider photos of the Pimento interior. On the Jag website it's a nice deep/dark red colour but on other sites and your photos above it's a bright red colour and quite different. Now I appreciate that car interior photography is an art but would like a better idea of the colour before ordering. The local dealer had not seen the Pimento in the flesh!

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:23 pm

If you go back to page 43 of this thread, you’ll see some interior photos that the dealer took for me when it was just off the transporter.
Looks darker in those than in the ones I posted tonight.
I’ll see if I can get some tomorrow in daylight for you... but probably won’t get them uploaded until about 8pm.
F-Pace SVR - Collected 15/3/19

davidmt

Post by davidmt » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:37 pm

That would be great thanks - final decision is interior colour. On the Jag website the Pimento looks great - I already have a Merc SL with red interior which is awesome but don't want a bright red interior - would tone down and live with the black. I probably need to drive around a few local dealerships this week and find some other cars with the similar interior.

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm

I have a couple of photos on my phone.
The colour never looks the same twice depending on the light...

Smhsvr

Post by Smhsvr » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am

Hello everyone

I have an SVR on order but none of the dealers have one I can look at or even go for a drive in.

Does anyone in London have one they would be happy for me to come and see/take me for a short spin?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:08 pm

That's some leap of faith. Personally I would like a decent test drive or two, some favourable press reviews and a close up inspection of a demonstrator before spending that amount....
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:53 pm

I’d never even sat in a Jaguar, let alone an F-Pace when I ordered my SVR!
Turned out the leap was a good one!

Matteus F-Pace

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:59 pm

p3eps wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:33 pm
On another note...
If theres anyone here who actually has an SVR, can you please test out your heated seats.
I'm up in Scotland, and it's been pretty chilly for the last few days - so I've had the heated seats on.
The first time, I didn't think they were working... but it turns out they're just not very good.

The bit you sit on heats up, but not at the front of the seat. The heated back rest seems to start from about 20cm up from the base. To me, that 20cm (lower back) is the bit I want heated most. They also take an age to get warm. My commute to work is only 20mins, and it must take a good 10mins to feel any effect (probably because the base of my spine is still freezing!!). My previous SQ5 was hot all over within a minute.

Would be interested to know if all F-Pace seats are like this... whether it's an SVR thing... or is it just mine?!
p3eps - I can tell you that the standard sports seats I have in my F-Pace heat up quickly (no more than a minute I'd say) and warm the whole seat. Your experience suggests a defective seat to me!
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Thanks... that’s what I expected. Almost instant heat, like the steering wheel.
Maybe SVRunner is right, and they’re air heated / cooled?
I tried them this morning, and I couldn’t feel any blowing on hot like I do when I have them on cold.

Car is at the dealer in 2 weeks time to get some niggles fixed - so I’ll add that to my list for investigation!

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:06 pm

p3eps wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:53 pm
I’d never even sat in a Jaguar, let alone an F-Pace when I ordered my SVR!
Turned out the leap was a good one!
I am just too aware of all the issues there were with early F Pace models to make a decision like that without seeing and trying for myself. Quality is clearly much better now and mine has been completely trouble free for 10,000 miles but it hasn't always been so. Sounds like you are a delighted customer which is great. However, I still find it bizarre we haven't seen a single press review
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”