F-Pace SVR coming soon?

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
SVRunner

Re: F-Pace SVR coming soon?

Post by SVRunner » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 am

My order got uploaded by my dealer and has been put through as a Corris Grey - will have to wait and see whether this changes to Eiger (or any other grey!). What I don't want it to do is delay my delivery though!

Interestingly, I actually set eyes on 2x SVR prototypes out in the wild yesterday when I was near Coventry. Quite understated but purposeful, one silver and one black. Very much looking forward to mine arriving. I actually hope mine is delivered before 1 April as I've already bought a 68 plate for it to go on!

Steve C

Post by Steve C » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:23 pm

SVRunner wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 am
My order got uploaded by my dealer and has been put through as a Corris Grey - will have to wait and see whether this changes to Eiger (or any other grey!). What I don't want it to do is delay my delivery though!

Interestingly, I actually set eyes on 2x SVR prototypes out in the wild yesterday when I was near Coventry. Quite understated but purposeful, one silver and one black. Very much looking forward to mine arriving. I actually hope mine is delivered before 1 April as I've already bought a 68 plate for it to go on!
Not sure if you meant 1st March but that's when the 19 plate comes in (better be as that's when I pick my new car up). That said, you can still stick a 68 plate on the car if you want.
No F-Pace yet. Looking...

FP-SVR

Post by FP-SVR » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi everyone, new to this forum so a big hello to all. Been updated today that my order should be delivered to dealer on 05/04/2019 so some light at the end of the tunnel after a long wait :D
On Order...... F Pace SVR in Santorini black. Options: 22" 5 split spoke gloss black alloy wheels - style 5081, Privacy glass
Interior: Lozenge quilted leather - Ebony/Pimento duotone

SVRunner

Post by SVRunner » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
Have you got an SVR for delivery on 1 Mar then?! Well done if so, that seems early compared to others predicted delivery dates.

p3eps

Post by p3eps » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:59 pm

I wonder how long it’ll take for Eiger Grey (if that is definitely the chosen colour) to appear on the configurator and in the dealers system? I’m stuck in limbo, as they can’t order me a grey car... nor can they order me a silver / black / blue etc car just now and change it to grey when the colour is officially changed!

SVRunner

Post by SVRunner » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Odd as I’ve ordered a Corris Grey and it went through the VISTA system ok - I’ve also got a dealer delivery date of 4 Apr.

Matteus F-Pace

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:35 pm

SVRunner wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 pm
Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
Have you got an SVR for delivery on 1 Mar then?! Well done if so, that seems early compared to others predicted delivery dates.
He hasn't - he got (understandably) bored waiting for Jag so went elsewhere. Was it a Merc you went for Steve?
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

Steve C

Post by Steve C » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:59 pm

SVRunner wrote:
Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
Nope, I went for something non-Jag in the end so I'm not doing as well on delivery dates as you might imagine. Merc even managed to delay my delivery from Christmas to late Jan so I told them they could keep it another 5 weeks for the new plate.

Steve C

Post by Steve C » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:35 pm
SVRunner wrote:
Yep, sorry meant 1 Mar!
He hasn't - he got (understandably) bored waiting for Jag so went elsewhere. Was it a Merc you went for Steve?
Well remembered Matteus - I have a C63s AMG Estate on order :) I don't like quiet cars...

Jagseven

Post by Jagseven » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Hi all - I'm new to this forum - about to place an SVR order and curious to know what spec, colours people are going for.
I am tempted by black but I understand the trim parts (valance, grill surround etc) are grey so wonder how this will look...I wish I could see some cars in the metal but this does not seem to be possible!
Also interested in the Corris grey but looks like this might not be possible?
Main options I will go for are fixed pano roof, 22" wheels, upgraded hifi and 360 degree cameras (to help protect those wheels!)

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”