Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

F-Pace SVR coming soon?

217K views 622 replies 67 participants last post by  davidmt 
#1 ·
I know there have been a couple of mentions on here - can't find any confirmation though - about the possibility of a mythical F-Pace.

I have very recently been informed by a reliable source* - and I've seen it being tested - that the F-Pace SVR will arrive later this year.

5.0 supercharged V8, as in the F-Type. almost 600hp, with uprated everything.

Rumoured to be sensibly priced (if something like this can be sensible) at about £60k for the base model.

Local dealer would neither confirm nor deny, but did say say Jaguar are planning to go further down the performance route with all cars, as the new XE would signify.

I know there are a couple of vids doing the rounds from the Nurburgring etc. so it seems to back up the info.

Comments or other news anyone?

*Not a bloke down the pub ;)

See less See more
#603 ·
Well my dealer emailed me on Friday to say they now had the car - I said I was around today but that fell on deaf ears as sadly they haven't started the PDI and suggested as it was a new model SVR there were extra checks they had to do.

Think he was just trying to manage the number of new cars they must be dealing with but I am hopeful it will be delivered next week.

#604 ·
They could be dealing with the issue they are having trying to tax new cars. Seems there is an issue between Jag and dvla. Took 3 & 1/2 days to get mine sorted.

Enjoy when it comes I love mine and it is a year 20 only things I think different are the shark ariel is now black and you get auto dipping head lights as std.

#612 ·
I got brand new genuine JLR ones off eBay for just under £200.
The dealership fitted them for free when the car was in. I assume it took someone who knew what they were doing 5 mins. I didn't have the balls to haul the glass off myself to unclip!!

#619 ·
Really like that colour combination a lot and prefer it to the more "in your face" colour combinations.

#623 ·
Thanks - first impressions are really good but other than driving a few hundred motorway miles I have not really had a chance to play!

I was a little sad to wave to the X5M goodbye as it has been faultless. However it was quickly forgotten about when I got into the SVR. I need to work out the technology as clearly there have been some great advancements in the last 3 years. Think I need to get another SIM to get some things working.

The seats to me are one of the stars (beside the engine and exhaust) - they are so comfy and supportive. I am really pleased with the colour combinations - my last 4 company cars have been blacks and greys so this is a nice change and really does look stunning in the flesh.

Sadly off to Wimbledon next week and then Italy so will have to update when back!

Ciao.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.