F-Pace SVR coming soon?

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions

Jagfpacejk

Re: F-Pace SVR coming soon?

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:08 am

Like the way, it states the brakes and suspension will get upgrades.

They need to upgrade the electronics also as I am sure like me there are a lot of people who will not touch the car with the dodge ITCP system ect. :o :lol:
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Matteus F-Pace

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm

...and there are lots who would touch it, me included!

I am a bit disappointed to read that this won't now be unveiled until next year, with a sale date of end 2018. This is much later than was predicted in the spring when the mags all got piccies of the beast flying around the NR. I wonder whether there has been an issue, or whether the mags were just too optimistic!
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Issues? With an F-Pace? Don't be ridiculous!
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm
...and there are lots who would touch it, me included!

I am a bit disappointed to read that this won't now be unveiled until next year, with a sale date of end 2018. This is much later than was predicted in the spring when the mags all got piccies of the beast flying around the NR. I wonder whether there has been an issue, or whether the mags were just too optimistic!
Yes the issue is its not reliable :lol:
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Mig

Post by Mig » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:56 pm

1st F-Pace 2.0d AWD Auto R-Sport, Polaris White, Jet/Red, Shitty Adaptive Dynamics
2nd F-Pace 2.0d AWD Auto R-Sport, Polaris White, Jet/Red, No AD = much better

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Trouble spots: Drive system, in-car electronics, noises and leaks

Yep all been reported here and more.

Tim W

Post by Tim W » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Does every thread on this site have to end up with negative people moaning about their cars?

Some of us have had good experiences and want to read threads about the original content matter.

If you want to constantly complain and whinge, why not start a new topic so that each day you can add another negative comment there, rather than turning other ones into something that they were not intended for?
Polaris white 3.0D S, 22 Helix wheels, full pano roof, deplorable side-steps, privacy glass, carbon fibre bits, splash guards and a few other toys

jeffreywoodham

Post by jeffreywoodham » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Tim W wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm
Does every thread on this site have to end up with negative people moaning about their cars?

Some of us have had good experiences and want to read threads about the original content matter.

If you want to constantly complain and whinge, why not start a new topic so that each day you can add another negative comment there, rather than turning other ones into something that they were not intended for?
Hear hear. A certain contributor to this group is becoming increasingly irritating with his constant carping.
2018 25t Portfolio, BRG, Siena, Privacy, Configurable Dynamics, Infra Red Screen

corriescar66

Post by corriescar66 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:48 am

Tim W wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Indeed - no mention by the 'Sour krauts' that sitting next to the F Pace in the list is the Merc GLC and it beat the XC90

Must be devastating to know that your ugly Cadillac is not only going to break down regularly, but you have more time to suffer it's looks when waiting for the AA man.

I'd like to see a British version of this survey for comparison/curiosity. A friend with a new Fiat 500X ( wonder how much is shared by the Stelvio) has just ditched it after 7 months of hell.... Very hard for him to admit as he is a lifelong FIAT fan (there has to be at least 1..) A former work colleague had to ultimately reject his 530d Tourer last year due to gearbox failure, and other issues after 2000 miles.

I'm sure the SVR will be an awesome piece of kit - looking forward to seeing it when ever it appears....

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”