All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
deeceebee

Re: Dealer freebies

Post by deeceebee » Thu May 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Coopsterdude wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm
JLRnumber5 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 pm
Definitely not impossible to get a discount on the car. Try CarWow .. I think their average discount is about £1900 at the moment.
Agreed.................I bought mine from Rockar Jaguar at Westfield Shopping Centre in London and got a similar discount.
Feedback time.... registered with CarWow. one dealer is offering £995 off list, another is offering nothing. I reckon these claims about getting larger discounts are fabrication (or possibly a mix of discounts across the range) because I've trawled loads of sites and found nothing, although that was a month ago.
MY2018 25T F Sport, Carpathian Grey, navigation pro, privacy glass, ambient lighting, space saver, 5 year service plan and a few other goodies, courtesy of dealer.

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 pm

The best way to get a discount from your dealer is get Rockar to quote (they will give around £2k I think) and then ask your local dealer if they will match it ... that's worked well for a few on here.
Two rejected FP 3.0 V6 Diesel S. Still a massive JLR fan but driving an Audi until Jaguar gets its act together.

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 pm

I got a decent amount off from via Drive the Deal (think about £2K) and then got a dealer to match.....ended up going a different route and getting a much bigger discount (8%)
ON ORDER:
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Sport Seat pack; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Gato Grande

Post by Gato Grande » Thu May 18, 2017 6:11 pm

I got a cuddly toy.........but it was last July when the cars were like Rocking Horse Poo, but seriously.....that's all I got, I posted a pic of it when I posted the pics of my car, but I look at it this way, I've had nearly 10 months driving my FP and I love it, it still turns heads.
Auto, AWD, Portfolio, sliding roof, Ammo grey, now 12 months old, and still looks lush.....

RaVolVoR

Post by RaVolVoR » Fri May 19, 2017 1:11 pm

And the cuddly toy still works ? ... sorry I couldn't resist apologies I'm not hijacking this thread!

I got £1k off last year because of the crap I had with my previous XF, plus I also got some sparkling wine, bottled ales, chocolates and a key ring! Collection was an absolute pleasure!
AWD Portfolio, Italian Racing Red , a car with more "bounce" than most inflatable castles!

Gato Grande

Post by Gato Grande » Fri May 19, 2017 9:18 pm

If I knew how I'd post a pic of it, it's a baby Jag, soft n cuddly, I did post it when I joined the forum a few weeks ago with pics of the car....
Auto, AWD, Portfolio, sliding roof, Ammo grey, now 12 months old, and still looks lush.....

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”