Re: Options FAQ

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:17 am

catwoman wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:47 pm
Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:28 pm
catwoman wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:25 pm

..but your car won't likely be worth more at resale because of having them.
I would respectfully disagree with this. :?
Wishful thinking! . . are you suggesting you'll get the money you spent on them back?
Nope, but I genuinely believe I'll get more than if I didn't have them, plus I think it will also sell a lot quicker!
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

DPinTX

Post by DPinTX » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 pm

I see this as an option

“Cabin pre-heat via remote”.

Is this actually on the key fob ? This is only available via the smartphone app here in the states. I could see how this would be nice to have when you don’t want to use your phone.

Does anyone have this option?
how does it work?
Do you like it ?

Thanks
DP
2019 S in Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior
old car 2017 R-Sport in Ingot
A forum post should be like long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FPACE/

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:24 pm

DPinTX wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 pm
I see this as an option

“Cabin pre-heat via remote”.

Is this actually on the key fob ? This is only available via the smartphone app here in the states. I could see how this would be nice to have when you don’t want to use your phone.

Does anyone have this option?
how does it work?
Do you like it ?

Thanks
DP
DP,

That option actually gives you an additional fob, which activates an auxiliary heater to heat the cabin. I actually only think it is available on diesel models as it uses I small diesel burner to generate the heat I believe. (although I may be wrong)

Regards,
Mike
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch) - MY18
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:41 pm

It's a separate heater with its own dedicated fob . . . google "webasto" for more info

Also, it has been previously discussed on this thread ... viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2822
8-) . . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

DPinTX

Post by DPinTX » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:54 pm

catwoman wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:41 pm
It's a separate heater with its own dedicated fob . . . google "webasto" for more info

Also, it has been previously discussed on this thread ... viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2822
Thank you, This item is not what I was thinking it was. I wanted to start the car like the app without using the app.

DP
2019 S in Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior
old car 2017 R-Sport in Ingot
A forum post should be like long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FPACE/

ksf

Post by ksf » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:59 am

I have the cabin pre-heat option and also the remote control app (though have problems activating).

as I understood that the app (Jaguar Incontrol Remote) and utilize the pre-heater, or then use car engine if pre-heater not available.
It can also cool the car in summer.

on in my car I have capability to control temperature remotely:
1. separate remote fob:

2. Incontrol Remote App:

3. Schedule departure time while in the car (can be multiple/repeated). Only the car needs to be driven between two scheduled times. the car will then turn on heating/cooling before the departure time.

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”