Post by corriescar66 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:19 pm
corriescar66 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 pm
JLRnumber5 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:41 pm

It's tough at the top.
Well, had just taken the stroke victim to the V E T, which was quite traumatic for all concerned, so felt one deserved it........
And how is she???

There's not much they can do for strokes in dogs.... It's just a case of waiting and seeing....

She has no balance so can't walk much, & just sits & shakes when confronted by steps bigger than 2". Unlike last year's one, she is quite bright & alert, but it looks like it's finished off her eyesight in her right eye completely now. Unfortunately this means she twists her head to see things on the right side which results in her falling over....

Hopefully things will improve...
Nov 2016: 3.0 S V6 Supercharged Petrol/Italiana da Corsa Rossa / Jet-Taurus/ 22" Helix etc....

Wookiee

Re: Jack and Points

Post by Wookiee » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:04 am

Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 pm
Cat - I don't need the tyre fitted or balanced - I've bought the rims with winter tyres fitted and all balanced. The cheapest I can get is £50 just to literally take 4 wheels off and put 4 wheels on - so £100 per annum!!
My 19 year old son (who needless to say still lives at home) has convinced me that together we can do it ourselves! I mean, what harm ever befell someone from listening to an inexperienced and over-exuberant marginally post pubescent boy?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:D :D :D
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

JAGFlubster

Post by JAGFlubster » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

Wookiee wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:04 am
Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 pm
Cat - I don't need the tyre fitted or balanced - I've bought the rims with winter tyres fitted and all balanced. The cheapest I can get is £50 just to literally take 4 wheels off and put 4 wheels on - so £100 per annum!!
My 19 year old son (who needless to say still lives at home) has convinced me that together we can do it ourselves! I mean, what harm ever befell someone from listening to an inexperienced and over-exuberant marginally post pubescent boy?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:D :D :D
could be worse...try a teenage daughter or two....

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

Matteus F-Pace

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 am

Yep - I've got one of those as well Flub. However, she seems less interested in motoring issues........
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass - covered cup holders (of course!)

JAGFlubster

Post by JAGFlubster » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 am

that's true, My eldest daughter (24) has just taken on our old fiesta. Had to explain an MOT to her. who would have thought it was such a difficult thing to understand!

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”